Holiday update,I need a new ticker! we are booked again!

:cool1:Yay thats great news, so pleased for you, now you can concentrate on all your exciting plans and have your lovely family hols to keep your thoughts on.

Sending you lots of big:grouphug: and positive wishes to you and happy planning x rachex:thumbsup2

Excellent news cindy so pleased. Im in the process too of changing after all the heartache. Just waiting and hoping flights stay at£566 till end june.:cool1: dvc booked and some adrs. You can start planning again i wrote u a huge pm and lost internet connection:mad: i lost the lot. Will pm u soon hun

Really pleased youre booked again and can properly start looking forward to your trip!! :cool1:

Hi,

I've only just caught up on your eventful last few weeks!

Am so pleased you have managed to get re-booked :cool1:

We are there in October too, it's a great time to go :goodvibes

Oh what FAB news!!! So glad to hear you have your holiday all booked again.

Thinking of you, and good luck with your op :hug:

I'm so glad that you managed to get rebooked. :wizard:

Wishing you all the :wizard: magic in the world now for your op and for the holiday.

Not been in October before but heard so many good things about it that for next year we are making our trip end of September/October instead of end of August/September.

So happy to read that you managed to rebook! Like others have said Oct is a lovely time to go I'm sure that you and your family will have a magical time. Hope that everything goes well with you op hugs and PD for you and your family! :grouphug: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter