Holiday Inn Resort lake Buena Vista

guatemom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort at Lake Buena Vista, if so what's it like, etc....

Thank You, Susan

Was very nice....High traffic area. Rooms refurbed a few years ago. Ask for a quiet room facing in form the road. the traffic noise really bothered me.

We have used earplugs sometimes in certain resorts. It doesn't take all the noise away, but it buffers it.

We really liked the room setup with the kids bunk area in the room but separate. The rooms are large and the beds were comfortable. Its a high traffic area though. Its across from a chickfilla which was awesome with our little guy since they had a big indoor playplace.

I booked a few nights here as a cheaper alternative to one of the Disney resorts. I'm vaguely familiar with the location (been to the Premium Outlets and it seems the entrance we've used is just north of the hotel) so I understand the comments that this is a high traffic area and cringe a little at the thought of a Friday night arrival.

I've been slightly concerned by the recent Trip Advisor reviews, so glad to see some positive comments here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter