Holiday Inn Family Suites Transportation

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We already have reservations for ASMO in Feb and I know what the buses are like.

But, the HIFS also looked nice. We have 5 yr old twins and HIFS looks appealing. I was wondering how was their shuttle to the parks? Was it always full? Did they only come a few times a day?

I remember our last trip (we stayed at PO) watching people that did not stay inside the park waiting a loooong time for shuttle buses.

Can anyone share their experiences with shuttle services?

Thanks.

I haven't stayed there yet. (We go in November.) But I have seen schedules, and it looks like they run pretty frequently. I also understand that they're very good about giving you that information if you call them.

We've stayed there twice and always used our own car. It's VERY easy to get on WDW property from HIFS. If you'll have a car, I'd recommend just driving yourself. I never used the HIFS shuttle busses, but I do recall that you had to make reservations the day before if you did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter