Holder for iPhone in Otterbox

LizAgna

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of a small holder similar to the Vera Bradley wristlet that will hold license, debit cards, cash and an iPhone in an Otterbox? The VB wristlet is too small to hold the phone when it is in the case. My DD just got her permit so I am looking for something for her. TIA

I have been searching for about a year for something similiar. I have the iphone4 with an otter box and the box just makes it too big. While I love the security of the otter box I dislike that it makes it incompatible with nearly everything including my ihome. Good Luck

Try looking at coach 0nline. Their phone cases also hold cameras, so I would think that it would hold an iphone with a case.

Does anyone know of a small holder similar to the Vera Bradley wristlet that will hold license, debit cards, cash and an iPhone in an Otterbox? The VB wristlet is too small to hold the phone when it is in the case. My DD just got her permit so I am looking for something for her. TIA

The Dooney and Bourke Disney wristlet works great. I do the same when going to the parks. It holds my iPhone in the defender case, plus cash, debit card, keys, and lip gloss. All the essentials!

Which Otterbox case does she have? The Defender is 4.8 x 0.7 x 2.6 inches, which should fit in the VB Carry It All Wristlet (which is 3¼" x 5½" x ¾").

The Dooney and Bourke Disney wristlet works great. I do the same when going to the parks. It holds my iPhone in the defender case, plus cash, debit card, keys, and lip gloss. All the essentials!

Really? I tried to get my brother-in-law's iphone in the defender case in my D&B Disney wristlet before I spent the money on the case & I couldn't even get it in...There's barely room in the wristlet for the iphone w/ no case along w/ my credit cards, driver's license & money. :( Forget keys & lip gloss...

Are the D&B wristlets different sizes? I have the brown one w/ the mickey's on it...I went out & bought a larger wristlet from Target which I do NOT love. :( I want MICKEY!

Really? I tried to get my brother-in-law's iphone in the defender case in my D&B Disney wristlet before I spent the money on the case & I couldn't even get it in...There's barely room in the wristlet for the iphone w/ no case along w/ my credit cards, driver's license & money. :( Forget keys & lip gloss...

Are the D&B wristlets different sizes? I have the brown one w/ the mickey's on it...I went out & bought a larger wristlet from Target which I do NOT love. :( I want MICKEY!

I can barely fit my Iphone with Commuter cover in the tonal wristlet. It's tight. However, I have no problem fitting it in the flap style wristlets.

I imagine the Commuter is smaller than the Defender.

I have a Coach wristlet and my Iphone with the otterbox fits along with my lipstick, keys and ID/Debit cards. It was like $75.00. I LOVE it! We are APs and go up every few weeks so I totally got my money out of it.

I don't believe there is a size difference. This is my wristlet with my iphone in the defeder case and my keys. As you can see there is still plenty of room for lipgloss cash,debit card and park tickets. HTH!
DSC00672.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter