verobeachlover

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I'll be setting off on my "around the world" journey in a few weeks and am in the final planning stages before I leave. I was just planning on taking a cab from HKG to HKDL, but was wondering if anyone has a private car service they recommend since I'll be by myself and likely have a ton of luggage + (albeit a bit snobbish) I like being "met" by someone in the airport whenever I arrive to a new country and not having to worry about transportation. I've used Mears back at home in Orlando for private transfers a few times and like them, and I'll be trying Magical Shuttle's private transfer for DLP, but was just curious if there are any recommendations on a car service for HK/HKDL. I've seen a few listed on sites like Viator and there's always Blacklane, but if there is someone specific you might recommend, I would appreciate it!

I've always just taken a taxi and never had any problems. If it's just you, there will be plenty of room for luggage, even if you have to share the backseat with it lol!

Your journey sounds incredibly exciting! I totally get wanting a smooth transition from the airport to your destination. I haven't been to HKDL myself, but I had a fantastic experience with a private car service in Miami called Limo Miami.

Last summer, when I flew into Miami for a vacation, I decided to try them out based on a friend's recommendation. The driver was super friendly, and the car was immaculate. It really set the tone for the rest of my trip.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter