Historical Discounts

blondie219

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, i
In the past we have tried to shoot for January vacation times at Disney. But next year it sounds like we are going to bite the bullet and go during spring break instead. Could anyone tell me historically (this year included) what kind of deals/discounts might have been offered during this time in the past. Would be the first couple weeks of April.

In the past we have tried to shoot for January vacation times at Disney. But next year it sounds like we are going to bite the bullet and go during spring break instead. Could anyone tell me historically (this year included) what kind of deals/discounts might have been offered during this time in the past. Would be the first couple weeks of April.

Just recently went off Save up to 30% at resort during this time of year. Also had 1 free day ticket so if you bought 5 day ticket you got 6th free. You also received the discount on the room package. I know POR had the discount but FQ was less than 30% Had to buy ticket and room.

We are at Disney right now and we got 30% off rack rate and one day free as well! we bought 5 days and got the 6th day free, the deal ends 4/12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter