Hilton head question

Peace Mickey Lovers

Mouseketeer
anyone know if they have installed the shampoo, conditioner and soap dispensers? Not sure if I need to bring my own stuff
thanks

The last couple of times we've been there, they've had the soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispensers in the showers in the villas we've been in.

There are also two different types of mini-soap bars in each room: one is boxed as "facial" and the other as "bath" which is slightly larger. Additionally, there is hand lotion in a mini-tube included in each bathroom, as well. Should you need more or some different item (toothbrush/paste, shower cap, TP, ion atomizer machine [I kid you not]), just call the front desk and they'll have it delivered to your room. They keep a lot of items in the mini-warehouse under Bldg 12... pirate:

There are also two different types of mini-soap bars in each room: one is boxed as "facial" and the other as "bath" which is slightly larger. Additionally, there is hand lotion in a mini-tube included in each bathroom, as well. Should you need more or some different item (toothbrush/paste, shower cap, TP, ion atomizer machine [I kid you not]), just call the front desk and they'll have it delivered to your room. They keep a lot of items in the mini-warehouse under Bldg 12.Y
Your post made me laugh...I had to look up what an "ion atomizer machine" is!

OK, now I'm curious! In all our trips to DHHIR, I've never gotten a peek inside that warehouse. Maybe I should ask when we go this year.
You might find some CM willing to let you take a peek. Truly, no top secret stuff in there, just an amazing amount of things to resupply rooms, house various engineering widgets, and meet the gazillion requests from guests.

Here's a brief rundown on how requests might work. It's 4 p.m. on Thursday evening and due to your location in Bldg 28, you see the grill out back of your balcony, and you had decided to grill and had run to Kroger for burgers and chicken. No grilling utensils are kept in rooms, so you call the front desk to request a set. The front desk assigns the task to CM Tiberius who gets the text and starts heading to the warehouse after just dropping off extra towels to the family in room 2922...which is located near the back of the property. As Tiberius is driving one of the small carts back to Bldg 12 (warehouse location if you recall from above), he gets a second text directing him to take a box fan to the GV in 1622 because they want to feel cool while sitting on their balcony. And then a third text seconds later where guests in 2412 would like another large skillet.

Tiberius gets to the warehouse, grabs all the items, and heads out the door of the warehouse, and just as he sits in his cart, gets yet another text--room 1222 is requesting extra toilet paper. With great alacrity, Tiberius dashes back into the warehouse for the toilet paper, runs up the steps to 1222 and drops off the TP, then back down to the cart where he starts back to three different buildings. Depending on how quick Tiberius was able to get back and grab the items he needs, he will deliver the items in the order he received them as there is a clock ticking on each item. If he's well within his window on all of the requests, he might deliver them in order of buildings, so 16 to 24 to 28. If the timing is close, chances are he'll get to 28 first, then 24, then 16 hoping to deliver each before the service request timer elapses. For the record, this is not an unusual scenario. . .at all. . . pirate:

You might find some CM willing to let you take a peek. Truly, no top secret stuff in there, just an amazing amount of things to resupply rooms, house various engineering widgets, and meet the gazillion requests from guests.

Here's a brief rundown on how requests might work. It's 4 p.m. on Thursday evening and due to your location in Bldg 28, you see the grill out back of your balcony, and you had decided to grill and had run to Kroger for burgers and chicken. No grilling utensils are kept in rooms, so you call the front desk to request a set. The front desk assigns the task to CM Tiberius who gets the text and starts heading to the warehouse after just dropping off extra towels to the family in room 2922...which is located near the back of the property. As Tiberius is driving one of the small carts back to Bldg 12 (warehouse location if you recall from above), he gets a second text directing him to take a box fan to the GV in 1622 because they want to feel cool while sitting on their balcony. And then a third text seconds later where guests in 2412 would like another large skillet.

Tiberius gets to the warehouse, grabs all the items, and heads out the door of the warehouse, and just as he sits in his cart, gets yet another text--room 1222 is requesting extra toilet paper. With great alacrity, Tiberius dashes back into the warehouse for the toilet paper, runs up the steps to 1222 and drops off the TP, then back down to the cart where he starts back to three different buildings. Depending on how quick Tiberius was able to get back and grab the items he needs, he will deliver the items in the order he received them as there is a clock ticking on each item. If he's well within his window on all of the requests, he might deliver them in order of buildings, so 16 to 24 to 28. If the timing is close, chances are he'll get to 28 first, then 24, then 16 hoping to deliver each before the service request timer elapses. For the record, this is not an unusual scenario. . .at all. . . pirate:
And that is why we always saw you going everywhere on property!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter