Hilton Grand Vacations on International Drive

Has anyone stayed here, can you give me your reviews?

Technically, there are 2 on International Drive, but one of them is referred by its proximity to Sea World. If you mean the HGV on Arezzo Way, it's a really good location. It's on the southern end of International Drive, which is much quieter than the more well-known and congested part of I-Drive.

It's across the street from Publix and situated next door to the Prime Outlets (HGV has its own walk-in entrance accessible with your room key). My father is an HGV owner, and I've stayed twice at the location (once through the hotel itself and, more recently, the other using HGV points)! It has become a LOT busier over the years, and I mostly think that is due to the outlets.

I think TripAdvisor has a lot of bad reviews, but it's so subjective since everyone has different preferences. I do agree with most reviewers that the parking situation can be terrible depending on which building you're staying in; if you're an owner, I would suggest asking for as close to the clubhouse pool as possible as we didn't have a problem when we stayed there. And, yes, the elevators move slower than most, but it was never an issue for us as there were hardly any other guests using the elevators when we did.

All the rooms have the same aesthetic regardless of HGV ownership. I've only stayed in the 1- and 2-bedrooms, and there is so much room! I couldn't believe how much space there was. The 2nd bedroom has double beds, and there are ceiling fans in all bedrooms. The kitchens are very adequate and has a dishwasher, microwave, stove/oven, and full-size refrigerator. There is also a washer/dryer en suite. Studios, however, do not have these amenities, but there is a kitchenette (dorm-size fridge, microwave, wet bar sink). The balconies are screened in, which is nice. However, if your balcony overlooks the outlet parking garage, you'll probably never go out there because it just smells like exhaust.

The grounds are huge and surround a lake, and there are 2 pools. One is zero entry and only goes about 5 ft deep. The bigger pool is by the clubhouse and older ones will enjoy it much more. There's even a small splash pad. The clubhouse pool was under refurbishment the last time I was there, so I didn't get a chance to take a dip! There is a covered/shady playground for little ones, which my own absolutely loved.

It was very easy to get to WDW -- never more than 10-15 minutes to get from HGV to the MK parking toll booths. I avoided I-4 as it meant driving by the outlets, so we drove south to the end of I-Drive and it was a straight shot from World/Epcot Center Drive. Very easy to find your way!

Whatever you do, do NOT fill up your fuel tank from the Shell station on Vineland Avenue (next to the outlets). Their prices are way too exorbitant. It was $5.99/gal when the average price elsewhere was $3.59 or less. There is a Hess station at the end of I-Drive, and the prices reflect the norm of the area.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter