Hilton Garden Inn Seaworld International

Purseval

DIS Veteran
We won this hotel on a bid through Priceline, $32/night plus tax for a total of $40. No resort fees,
this was the total price per night. This hotel is located right near Seaworld. Our room (524) faced
I-4, if we would have chosen a room on the other side it would overlook SeaWorld. Here is a picture
of the hotel:

14viu4p.jpg

This would not be a good hotel for those of you who don't come down with a vehicle or rent one. They
do have shuttles to the parks and a bus stop across the street but it's best if you don't have to
depend on someone else for transportation. If you have transportation:

inswmf.jpg

Those green signs are the entrances to I-4 West and Palm Parkway. You are 1 exit above Downtown Disney
(you can see some of the DTD hotels in the picture), 3 exits below Universal Studios, you have 2
WalMart Supercenters within a 2-minute drive (that green sign on the right, go to the light and make a
right) and International Drive right behind you.

As for the room itself, we chose one with a King bed but they also have 2 doubles. The bed looks lumpy
but that is the design of the mattress, it was actually very comfortable if you like a firm mattress.

apd302.jpg

There is a fridge, microwave and some cupboards for food storage

2w7en1j.jpg

A tv with free HBO. If you look to the left of the tv you will notice a door. That is if you want a
suite or connecting rooms.

8yuro7.jpg

It has a sitting area with a writing desk

ngvjv4.jpg

and a decent-sized bathroom. We never had to wait for hot water and it never ran out on us.

6tfzw4.jpg

308e6q1.jpg

Cleanliness and apprearance-wise, the place was top notch. I really couldn't think of anything to complain
about during our stay except the weather, and even that was generally excellent.

As for amenities, here is the pool. You can just see a smidgen of the whirlpool spa, the water was plenty
warm but it didn't make a lot of bubbles from the jets. The pool is heated but it was really only warm
enough to use on one of the days we were there. They also have a gym, restaurant and a lounge onsite. We
didn't use any of these so I can't comment on the quality.

5ug3r9.jpg

All in all it was an outstanding value and we would recommend it for anyone who has their own transportation.

Thanks for the review!!! 3 quick ?'s.
Did you go to WDW at all and if so how long of a drive was it?
Did it include free breakfast?
Also I've never used Priceline before...what type of accomodation did you click on to win this???

Thanks for the review!!! 3 quick ?'s.
Did you go to WDW at all and if so how long of a drive was it?

5-15 minutes, depending on which park and the traffic

Did it include free breakfast?

No, they have free coffee and tea at the bar in the morning and the breakfast buffet is $10.75

Also I've never used Priceline before...what type of accomodation did you click on to win this???

3 star Universal/seaworld area. My first bid was $30, Priceline offered a free rebid if I offered $8 more. I refused, added Disney area and a $32 bid which won. I could have possibly got it for $31 but I'm not one to quibble :cool1:

My original bid was for 2 nights. Once I saw that I had won a hotel I liked I extended another night at the same price. Even though they offer you an extension they treat it as a separate bid in their pricing system, so the third night cost me $43 instead of $40. That's okay, I consider the extra $3 as insurance.

5-15 minutes, depending on which park and the traffic

No, they have free coffee and tea at the bar in the morning and the breakfast buffet is $10.75

3 star Universal/seaworld area. My first bid was $30, Priceline offered a free rebid if I offered $8 more. I refused, added Disney area and a $32 bid which won. I could have possibly got it for $31 but I'm not one to quibble :cool1:

My original bid was for 2 nights. Once I saw that I had won a hotel I liked I extended another night at the same price. Even though they offer you an extension they treat it as a separate bid in their pricing system, so the third night cost me $43 instead of $40. That's okay, I consider the extra $3 as insurance.

Thanks so much! it looks nice and clean from your pics!

Will this room hold 2 adults and 3 kids or will we big on top on each other?

That depends on the size of the kids. I don't know if they have cribs or cots onsite. The rooms with 2 beds are queensize beds so you have at least 4 people covered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter