Hilton Anaheim????

Kristineamb

Disney Diva & Pop Tart
Is it possible/reasonable to walk from the Hilton Anaheim on Convention Way to DL?

I've read that some people walk to the Toy Story lot and hop on Disney tram but is necessary?

It's about a 15 to 20 mins walk, but it's definitely walkable. There's a 7-11 on the corner of Katella and S. Harbor that's great for cheap water and snacks, that you go past to get to and from the parks. It's a really nice hotel, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know.

Yes, it's possible and reasonable to walk to the parks from the Hilton.

Yes, it's also possible to walk to the Toy Story lot and ride the tram. As to whether or not it's necessary, that's a personal call. I say no, but use the extra walking as an excuse to have another beer or churro or whatever! :D

We usually walked in the am when it was still cool out and we weren't tired yet. Then we would hop on the tram at night when we were too exhausted to walk! Anaheim Hilton is beautiful you will love it.

We always walk from the Hilton. But before we leave we buy tram tickets to go back and forth from Disney and hotel. Just a few bucks. And it usually is cold in the morning but a great walk!

We usually walked in the am when it was still cool out and we weren't tired yet. Then we would hop on the tram at night when we were too exhausted to walk! Anaheim Hilton is beautiful you will love it.

We do the same thing. The small rest at night is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter