HIFS Kids Suite and Cinemasuite

msr709

DISfan forever
Just wanted to share that I booked a kids suite (2bedroom) and a Cinemasuite (1 king bedrm and separate parlor that has a 60 inch TV with 2 recliners!) I'm so excited to have found a suite with recliners, I can't sleep on a flat bed so a recliner is ideal for me! Both were with the Entertainment rate of $76 and $86 respectively. We are family members comprising a group of 9 so this will work out well for us, including the kids-eat-free and free breakfast I think its a good deal. I've paid much more on-site with a discount! I got a $109 pn at Caribbean Beach last year and its nowhere near this much space. These boards have been great sharing info so I figured I'd share mine. Our dates are 8/29 to 9/5/04, we got the last Cinema Suite for that time period! Pays to book in advance and best of all we don't have to pay until we get there! Hope this helps someone else.:bounce: :tongue: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter