• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hidden Mickeys at the theme park

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Did anyone find any hidden Mickeys at the theme park? because when I watch the LBTV stream on YouTube with Maria and Chris they do a trivia question with the hidden Mickeys and I found plenty of them.

If you like finding Hidden Mickeys, buy the Hidden Mickey book or get the app. It's so much fun trying to find them all!

If you like finding Hidden Mickeys, buy the Hidden Mickey book or get the app. It's so much fun trying to find them all!
Both are good. We found the app was obviously more up to date and some from the book have been removed.
We had fun trying to find some of the more unusual ones.

My favorite is the EE Hidden Mickey you can only see from above. Not sure if it was intended to be one or not :scratchin

Hadn't seen the Oswald, will have to look next time.
I like the tinkerbell by BTMRR and the piglet in Adventureland.

Couldn't find mine (still looking), but did find these taken by others.

Piglet is right by the exit gate for Flying Carpets.
hidden-piglet1.jpg

Tinkerbell is as you exit BTMRR

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter