• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi there!

DLRPWonders

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

My name is Nikki and I'm a 24 year old from The Netherlands. I've been a Disney fan for as long as I can remember.

My current total on Disneyland Paris trips is 55 and counting.
Next month will be my next trip, for St. Patrick's Day.
I'm an Annual Passport holder at DLP for nearly 6 years now.
Unfortuntely I've never been to any other Disney Park, but I hope to visit them all in the future!

I'm a Villains girl at heart and my favorites are Maleficent, Gaston and Queen of Hearts. But I love them all.
Other favorite characters include Jack Skellington, Duffy, Shellie May, Goofy and Mad Hatter.

My favorite Disney films are Fantasia/Fantasia 2000, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I collect anything that's from Disney but the most recurring items in my collection are mugs, books, dvd's and figurines.
The most recurring characters in my collection are Sorcerer Mickey, Maleficent, Jack Skellington and Duffy.

That's all for now! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter