Hi, my name is Elaine and I'm a thread killer

you are too funny..
I am trying to warn people of an obvious parks disaster and I hope I won't kill the thread, see my post if you want to learn more, I mean.. I just am grying to help so I hope for the best and warn as many as possible not to end up like us.. you pay thousands and you go there to see your little girl crying her eyes out? heck no.

Stop.

Well this thread has gone on long enough....I'm here to kill it LOL :badpc:

Just found this thread and I am a member. Hi, my name is maxaroni and I am a thread killer. I need the help and support of all of you!!!!

I am definitely a member! I think it may be because I am older and nobody knows what I am talking about...even me.

I am definitely a member! I think it may be because I am older and nobody knows what I am talking about...even me.

Welcome bedogged!! I'm old too so I probably know what you are talking about. Either that or I forgot that I knew.

We have been home 1 week now from our WDW, adult only trip. I have realized I'm a better lurker than poster! What an awakening it has been :rotfl:

uh oh! Saw that maxaroni posted twice in a row. Can't let that be the end of this thread either. I'm the official threadkiller. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter