• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi i'm from P.A.!!!!

Hi All,

It's been awhile since I've been on the boards myself. Hi PAM!!!

Well, the family and I are heading down on Sunday the 11th for 6 nights, than I'm going back down in January for 6 nights and then finally to Disneyland and a cruise aboard the wonder in Feb.

Pam, are you going to play the "see how much luggage you can stuff into a car game again"? :rotfl:

Tracy

Tracy!!!! Good to see you on here! Lucky you with all those trips. The PA DIS ladies trip was 2 weeks ago & it was wonderful as always. We surprised PrincessAlways with a birthday dinner at CRT, it was awesome! We were like a bunch of little girls in that castle!

Sounds like it was a lot of fun, maybe I can join in on the next one.

Tara, did I see you were still with Yankee? Which store?

Is anyone still out there????

I've hit a milestone (lol it doesn't take much to excite me)...this is my 10,000th post so I figured I'd dig up this thread since it's probably the most important thread I've ever been a part of here on The DIS. I've met some of the greatest people here, many with whom I've travelled regularly to WDW with over the last few years. And will be travelling with again in 2 months!!!

WOO HOO POST 10,000!!!! :cool1:

PoohBear!! I was just skimming this thread & didn't I see you in a pic from a DIS Meet with MineChuchie, Antss & Princess Always?!?!?!?

Im still here I get notified thru the app if someone replies to one of my saved threads congrats on hitting that number

I have no clue if it wasn't for the app I wouldn't be around that much (my dd plays travel softball)

not sure what year that was? I haven't been back Disney ::((( for about 4 yrs now as I had back surgery and surgery on both of my feet.

Hi all! I am frim NJ right across the bridge from Philly though. :) I'm new on here. I thought I knew a lot until I got on here. have been learning lots of great information!

Is anyone still out there????

I've hit a milestone (lol it doesn't take much to excite me)...this is my 10,000th post so I figured I'd dig up this thread since it's probably the most important thread I've ever been a part of here on The DIS. I've met some of the greatest people here, many with whom I've travelled regularly to WDW with over the last few years. And will be travelling with again in 2 months!!!

WOO HOO POST 10,000!!!! :cool1:

I'm still here, although I'm on a different forum alot more than this one. less rules and regs

not sure what year that was? I haven't been back Disney ::((( for about 4 yrs now as I had back surgery and surgery on both of my feet.

Well then we just need to get you an EVC to come with us!

You asked what page the pic is on - hmmmm I started at the beginning of the thread...and it was before I had met those wonderful ladies so it had to be pre-2009...do you remember what year it was?

Also in case anyone hadn't known, our friend Jamie (Jamstew) passed away last year. She wasn't from PA but popped in here from time to time, and had met many of us down in WDW. I have a DIS Meet pic posted on page 137 of this thread from one of the times I met her. RIP Jamie!

hiya! Sorry to hear about Jamie :(

We are heading to NJ tomorrow for 2 nights to go to the beach(of course the weather looks crappy :(and are awaiting our October trip with much anticipation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter