• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to my Intro. I go

SpaceCadet

DIS Veteran
Hello, My name is Danielle(Dani) and I am 29 years old. I have been to Disney World in Florida 4 times and I love everything Disney. My favorite Disney character is Dumbo. I also like cooking and just having fun. I will never grow up. :)

Hello, My name is Danielle(Dani) and I am 29 years old. I have been to Disney World in Florida 4 times and I love everything Disney. My favorite Disney character is Dumbo. I also like cooking and just having fun. I will never grow up. :)

Dumbo is great and all, but I need to hear more about your Space qualifications. :surfweb:

:welcome:Dis Friend - :disrocks: :teleport: To Disney NOW!!!

I am 55 and DD and I love Disney.. I refused to grow up. :lmao:

Well my friends call me a Space Cadet because I do some blonde things every so often. So it just fits me well. :)

That doesn't sound very spacey. I think you need to hang out with Buzz Lightyear some and ride Space Mountain several times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter