• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi everyone! Still learning :-)

Vfprice

Earning My Ears
Hi going to disney in may for 2weeks for first time (very very excited) still learning about all the wonderful things up can do at disney & how all these forums work :-) staying on idrive & have booked disney universal sea world bush gardens aquatica & discovery cove. Still have no idea on itinary as new to this!

If anybody would like to give me pointers as newbie I really appreciate it :-) thank you

Keep reading, reading, reading! :)

Also keep planning, planning, planning, but don't get too worried about structuring every second on your very first trip.

Worst case scenario, you will still be in truly the Happiest Place on Earth!!

:cheer2:

CLick on forums then the 3 main topics i would suggest for planning are Disney Resorts (all about which resort is best for you), Disney Restaraunts, and theme park strategies. These 3 fairly well hit the most questions about trips. There are others that are fun such as trip resorts and the designers forum as well.
Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter