Hi Everyone! I've Missed You

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
I've been very busy lately, mostly trying (and finally succeeding) to convince DH we can actualy afford to go to WDW. This will be the first time we will not stay at my beloved DXL, but the savings staying at the Rasdisson with his employee discount will be well worth it. As I told him we can always just hang out at DXL. The only secret I've kept from him is that the week we're going is DIS-con2 week. Not that I think he'll mind, he had no problem meeting lisag and hubby, but I just don't want to take any chances that he'll want to change the week.
I'm so excited you'd think I'd never been there before. Just had to share.

So what's everyone been up to?

Hi back :) :) :) !!!!!!!!
Is that the Radisson Parkway? It's a nice resort..... and as you say, you can always visit DxL :) Great to have a countdown isn't it :) ?

Hi ILUVDXL :wave:

Great to see you - we've missed you :)

Nothing better than having a holidaly to plan for! :D

Hiya!

Wondered where you'd got to!

Glad you've found us - now back to the planning....

:D

Hey that's great!

Fingers crossed I'll be at DISCON this year too. It's a great time to go, and even if you're not doing DISCON itself the informal mini-meets are just that, informal, and great fun :)

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter