Hi Disney Fanatics, tell me your thoughts about this........

This is completely uncalled for. He has a low post count so he can't have brain cancer? Pardon my ignorance, but I fail to see the correlation. It's probably against the rules for me to say this, but I hope you get banned, or at the very least, points for this.

OP, on behalf of all Disers, please accept my apologies for the rudeness of some of us.

:rolleyes:

You are absolutely correct, I just got approved for my life insurance through work, that is why it took me a little time to respond to this. My insurance will pay out 75% of my life insurance as my doctor has signed off on the fact that technically I have less than a year(I hope to beat that) to live. It has not affected my cognative reasoning but it has affected my ability to remember just about everything. :( Since I need to work to pay bills, here I am. But the good news is that the life insurance is coming in by Friday so I can retire and spend more time at Disney. I will send a picture of my scar from the surgery 2 months ago next....

I don't think you need to post scar photos to validate yourself. Just saying. :)

I don't know if I like this suggestion or not to be 100% honest. My first reaction is ewww no....that's creepy......lol but the more I consider an animatronic Walt Disney the more I wonder if it would work.

I don't think I would send it tho, as others have said Disney does not accept unsolicited ideas. Good luck if you decide to tho. :)

:

I also don't get why everyone seems to think that a person quoting what they want to say in a letter is going to just copy and paste it to their letter. I am fairly certain the OP would correct grammar and spelling erros. Good grief, people, does everyone have to be so critical??

agreed...a lot of rudeness going on here...

someone with low posts (like myself) may have just started on the board here(like myself), it does'nt mean you are a " board troll"...you have to start somewhere, as did everyone posting on here.

You can get your point across without the snark!

Wow, some really rude responses on here. Really not necessary, at all.

If you think it's a troll, just report the post/thread to a mod. That's all you really have to do.

agreed...a lot of rudeness going on here...

someone with low posts (like myself) may have just started on the board here(like myself), it does'nt mean you are a " board troll"...you have to start somewhere, as did everyone posting on here.

You can get your point across without the snark!

I agree just because I see your also a Buffalo Bills fan:rotfl: :thumbsup2
(from Fredonia myself)

right on :thumbsup2

I am the chapter president of the Indy Bills backers club....a little slice of home right here in Indy. ;)

Looks like we Buffalonians all feel the same way - compassionate. They don't call ours the City of Good Neighbors for nothing!

Your husband is from Buffalo and he's just hearing this for the first time now?? This joke is as old as those four Super Bowls.

I thought the same. LOL

I still don't like when people say it, though. Yes, it sucked, but we went FOUR times in a row. That's a win for me. ;)

Aside from the fact that it's not a great idea, the letter is far too long and wordy.

And the Vikings went to 4 Superbowls and never won either. No one cares about the losers. Trust me, I'm a Vikes fan.

It's gotten to where anytime someone posts a rather silly idea then they are assumed to be a troll. Some people just have silly ideas. (Sorry OP.)

However, an animatronic could be interesting. It would just be too hard and a little creepy to have a real person pretend to be Walt on a daily basis. However, the idea of a movie doesn't seem too bad. Hmmmm....

Thank you everyone for your responses. Also, the movie they showed us at the town meeting was spectacular. You probably already know about everything(all the things going on at DISNEY) I mentioned in the original posts. But, at the time it came out, most people didn't know about the new things coming out at DISNEY.
Honestly, it was great to see, but, the guests needed to see it, not the reservationists. It was a fantastic production that could be updated ever 3 to 6 months. That way, every time the guests come back, it's new and exciting. It just reminded me of Mr. Disney himself during the World of Color. :cheer2:

Thank you Jennasis. I am fairly new to this, obviously. :) I probably would not have come on here, been since my situation has changed recently, I find myself reaching out to more people, especially since I love Disney soooo much. :wizard:

(OP, like others have said, Disney doesn't accept unsolicited ideas. And even if they did, this idea holds no appeal for me, especially an impersonator. Just kind of creepy. And isn't Walt Disney part of the "American Adventure" show at Epcot? I'm sure he's mentioned there. If the powers that be wanted Walt at Disney, wouldn't "he" have been a host of that show?)

I figured about the unsolicited ideas, several other people have mention it already :( Oh well, I just thought it would be a neat way to reach out to everyone on the boards, I did not mean to offend some people on this board. I was thinking about something really and special to an already incredible place. Disney has always been a great part of my life.

Op you work for Disney correct? Would this really be considered an unsolicited idea then. Maybe speak to your manager and see how you can submit an idea for the parks, as a cast member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter