• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi all, Polynesian is new home!!

Hi everyone. This is only my 3rd post and coming this Nov26th to Dec5 will be our first stay as DVC members at our home site the Polynesian. Just joined this past year.
:cool1::cool1:

As others have said, WELCOME HOME!!! pixiedust: I think the Poly has the best Studios in the DVC brand.:cutie:

Just stayed at the Poly DVC in April and had a great anniversary trip with the wife. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Hi everyone. This is only my 3rd post and coming this Nov26th to Dec5 will be our first stay as DVC members at our home site the Polynesian. Just joined this past year.
:cool1::cool1:
Congrats.....I am jealous though...For we've been owners (SSR) but were able to just stay there last week, and let me tell you, This place is definitely magical.....Every CM is sooooo nice.....

Congrats!

BLT is my all-time fav (so bought there)- but Poly is a very close 2nd. You will love it!

Welcome Home!:tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter