HHI - Questions

DisneySuzy

Earning My Ears
We are heading to HHI for our first visit July 13th and have a couple questions.

1. Does HHI beach have parking or do you have to take the shuttle?

2. What buildings would you suggest that are close to the pool but not super loud in the evening, we will have 2 babies with us who are asleep by 8pm?

We are heading to HHI for our first visit July 13th and have a couple questions.

1. Does HHI beach have parking or do you have to take the shuttle?

2. What buildings would you suggest that are close to the pool but not super loud in the evening, we will have 2 babies with us who are asleep by 8pm?

1. Yes, there is dedicated parking at the beach house, but there is not a lot of it.

2. The resort is not very large, so nothing is very far away from anything else. My favorite buildings are the ones that overlook the marsh. Those balconies face away from and are not adjacent to the pool. You might also consider the lodge.

Were you able to find a map of the property?

We drove to the BH our last stay. We parked under the BH....very nice out of the sun. The parking lot is a decent size. We were there in August and it did not fill up.

I regards to buildings we stayed in 12 near the lodge, it was away from the pool but nice location.

Buildings 18, 22 29 and 31 look good....overlooking marsh not too close to pool and action but not far.

Just google Disney HHI resort map and you can see the layout.:)

We have been to HHI the past 2 summers and have stayed in building 26. It is right by the pool but the noise did not bother us. I enjoy hearing activity. We love HHI. We were there just a few weeks ago.

We just got back from a stay at HHI. We were in Room 2412. I had requested marsh view and lower level. It is right next to the playground which was great for the grandkids. It was also only steps away from the pool. Once we closed the outside door, we never heard noise from the pool. We always ran the bathroom fan for a little white noise when the baby was taking naps. That room was also right beside the area where they show the movies. Never had a problem with outside noise.

Thanks for the help.

Thought of another question. That's great about shutting the door and not hearing the outside noise but what about a lower room and the noise from above. Want to make sure we ALL get good night sleep. Little ones are very active.

Thanks for the help.

Thought of another question. That's great about shutting the door and not hearing the outside noise but what about a lower room and the noise from above. Want to make sure we ALL get good night sleep. Little ones are very active.

Our experience with the 2BR villas is that sound from above has never been much of an issue. You can always request a top floor though.

The only sound issues we've experienced have been with the lock-off 2BRs beneath one of the 6 GVs at the resort. The wooden flooring in the main floor of the GVs will transmit sound to the Studio and 1BR under them. There are no dedicated 2BRs under a GV and those lock-offs are only used as Studios and 1BRs.

Enjoy your stay! :)

We just got back -

The parking lot at the beach house was full - go early, or go late. And parking in Hilton Head where ever we went was usually a challenge - like a game of musical chairs. The resort had enough parking, but not a surplus of it out by the rooms. We always found a spot, we didn't always find a really really convenient spot.

We were in building 18, which was great - overlooked the marsh.

Flooring changed as part of the remodel - and it looks like wood but feels a little spongy - I'd think its a better soundproofing experience than in the past (but we had a top floor dedicated two bedroom).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter