HHI LOVERS THREAD

We are heading to HHI next weekend, for those that have been there recently, which Seafood restaurants are best for take out? We normally love Hudson's and Skullcreek, but for this trip we woulg rather just do all take out.

I have read that Hudsons wasnt great on take out, so we are looking for suggestions - TIA!

Heading to DHHIR for March Break of '21. Any tips on what to do in the off season? Best restaurants? TIA! :)

We are heading to HHI next weekend, for those that have been there recently, which Seafood restaurants are best for take out? We normally love Hudson's and Skullcreek, but for this trip we woulg rather just do all take out.

I have read that Hudsons wasnt great on take out, so we are looking for suggestions - TIA!
I would love to know this, too. Not sure we will be able to make our trip in October, but if we do, we want to do mostly take-out. We might do one meal out in an outdoor area. I am planning on Giuseppei's delivery on the first night, and we always do take-out at One Hot Mamma's (great bbq!). But I really want some seafood suggestions. We have done Sea Shack take-out before just because there aren't a lot seats in there and they fill up fast. You get a lot of food there for a reasonable price. Any other seafood suggestions?

Has everyone tried Hilton Head Social, beside scott’s? Holy cow! Sandwiches, quiches, espresso, eclairs, tarts, macaroons to die for. It is run by a French man who was the former pastry chef at tavern on the green in NYC. A must do but word of caution, it is habit forming!

We went early each morning to grab a quiche that comes with fruit and pesto for lunch while the kiddos had tide me over. Winning!

I didn't know he was from there! DS's friend is a bartender at Tavern on the Green!
I didn't know they have sandwiches and quiche. Are those things new? I only knew that had pastries. Thanks for the info.

I didn't know he was from there! DS's friend is a bartender at Tavern on the Green!
I didn't know they have sandwiches and quiche. Are those things new? I only knew that had pastries. Thanks for the info.
I can’t fully answer your question as I don’t know; however, we did the quiches last summer, so maybe for a while. It isn’t a full deli menu; I would check their menu on the website before going. It is such a gem and quick walk from Disney’s HHI resort.

Has everyone tried Hilton Head Social, beside scott’s? Holy cow! Sandwiches, quiches, espresso, eclairs, tarts, macaroons to die for. It is run by a French man who was the former pastry chef at tavern on the green in NYC. A must do but word of caution, it is habit forming!

We went early each morning to grab a quiche that comes with fruit and pesto for lunch while the kiddos had tide me over. Winning!
THANKS, You made my day! :cheer2: We never knew this was there! So right next to Scotts? Strange, maybe we weren't paying attention, but we have walked the Harbour often in the morning. So Excited to try! This looks amazing! Of course we wil have to patronize an establishment from the tri state, lol!:laughing: Looks SOOOO good, can't wait!

We ordered take out from Ela's - it was effortless to place and pick up the order and their food is amazing! One of the things we ordered was fresh shucked, raw oysters and they were packed on ice on little tin foil pillows so as not to tip over in transit. Highly recommend!

THANKS, You made my day! :cheer2: We never knew this was there! So right next to Scotts? Strange, maybe we weren't paying attention, but we have walked the Harbour often in the morning. So Excited to try! This looks amazing! Of course we wil have to patronize an establishment from the tri state, lol!:laughing: Looks SOOOO good, can't wait!
Yes; right next to Scott’s! They don’t really have a large sign detailing how fabulous they are and it can be easy to miss. I’m a complete foodie and it pinged on my gourmet food radar or gourmet-dar - JK!
So glad I made your day! :banana:Post back what you think next time you are there! I highly recommend the mushroom/ asparagus or roasted vegetable quiches, the coffee eclairs, and raspberry macaroons. My parents loved the chocolate crossiants and a special they had of mango/peach turnovers.

We ordered take out from Ela's - it was effortless to place and pick up the order and their food is amazing! One of the things we ordered was fresh shucked, raw oysters and they were packed on ice on little tin foil pillows so as not to tip over in transit. Highly recommend!
That is amazing about the oyster packaging! Totally checking this out next trip!

Does anyone have a recent activities calendar/schedule from a recent stay? I tried searching but I couldn't find anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter