HHI - fun place to watch NFL football game?

MNDisneyMommy

Mouseketeer
My beloved Vikings won their wildcard game today as big underdogs... but we'll be at HHI for a long weekend for their next game!

The existing threads have a ton of great restaurant suggestions (which we've been using to plan, thanks!) but where would you go to watch a football game in/around HHI? Hotel bar? Nearby sports bar? We have some dine-in movie theaters around us that play the games... is there anything like that? We'll have a car and be able to drive.

Looking for a big screen and a place where the focus would be on the game... with a nice distraction of food for their likely demise. It'll be at 4:30 on a Saturday, so not brunch.

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Last edited:
Hickory Tavern in the plaza about a mile away (walkable from the resort and staggerable back). Lots of TV's to watch the game and good food and prices.

Address is 44 Shelter Cover Lane Hilton Head Island, SC 29928

Next to Hickory Tavern is a pizza and Italian joint called Guiseppi's that has TVs and a bar. And some good food. They are a Steelers bar I believe. And another place I heard about but have not been to is called Coconutz Sports Bar in the folly field area. They are a Ravens bar. World of Beer also over by Hickory Tavern is a good spot. Lots of beer on tap and some good food. And the 2 or 3 times have been have not been too busy so it is a nice place to pop in. And once we went to Wild Wing cafe. I believe a chain (as is Hickory Tavern). They have a bunch of TVs...and wings. We also like another Italian pizza joint called Magiamo's as it is an Ohio State bar and that's DH's team. Nice bar with friendly folks and a bunch of TVs. The food isnt anything special but cheap eats and drinks.

Live about 15-20 miles from Hilton Head. Another vote for Hickory’s. Awesome spot.

My in-laws are all from Minnesota. Pretty glum about their chances against SF- but they were last weekend too. Joys of being a Vikings fan I guess. Lol. Enjoy the game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter