HHI and Vero Status

Murron

DIS Veteran
Is anyone at HHI or Vero? Wondering what, if any, damage there might be due to Hurricane Ian.

I do know that a year-round resident posted on a HHI Facebook group this morning that they got more rain during a thunderstorm a couple weeks ago than they did from Ian. Hope they're right!

I haven’t driven by the Vero resort but may do so later today when I go to the grocery store. We are in Sebastian and we just got our power back late last night after being out for 2 days.

Our neighbor is a CM at the resort and she hasn’t said anything about any damage. I’ll ask if I see her again.

I haven’t driven by the Vero resort but may do so later today when I go to the grocery store. We are in Sebastian and we just got our power back late last night after being out for 2 days.

Our neighbor is a CM at the resort and she hasn’t said anything about any damage. I’ll ask if I see her again.
I would love if you did ask. We're supposed to check in on Wednesday. Haven't gotten an email about canceling our reservation so I'm guessing things are ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter