HHI Adoration & Information 2009

Add us to the list! DW and I and DS and DD (ages 20 and 15). We LOVE HHI and plan to play golf and relax with a cold one!!
We are going down June 7-13th in a 2BR....

DeerH

:banana: :banana: Just booked my DVC member discount cash nights for HHI Nov. 11th-15th for $82.50/nite for a studio!!!!! This amount is equal to paying $8/pt. for 41 pts!:banana: :banana:

You just gave me hope for booking for Thanksgiving week. I just called yesterday for using member's cash that week-Nada! But the CM said to call in a couple weeks as they may have not released the rooms yet. Aren't the member's cash rates fantastic there off-season? It hardly makes it worth it to use points. Although I don't usually like studios, last trip we were in a studio for 1 night and had an awesome view-

Low Tide
DSCF1365.jpg

High Tide
DSCF1367.jpg

You just gave me hope for booking for Thanksgiving week. I just called yesterday for using member's cash that week-Nada! But the CM said to call in a couple weeks as they may have not released the rooms yet. Aren't the member's cash rates fantastic there off-season? It hardly makes it worth it to use points. Although I don't usually like studios, last trip we were in a studio for 1 night and had an awesome view-

Low Tide
DSCF1365.jpg

High Tide
DSCF1367.jpg
I hope you get Thanksgiving week!! I am so looking forward to trying HHI, never made it last Nov!! Please post any pics you have....did you take any from this last trip?:wizard:

This is what always lets us know we're getting close to "home", when we see this (I'll bet the statue isn't clothed this way in the summer)-

DSCF0731-1.jpg

We're going..and this time we've convinced my brother and SIL to go too--they are DVC members too and all our raves about HHI finally got to them. Yay!
We'll be there June 1-June 6. WE are already counting down!!:cool1:

HHI, one 2 bedroom and 1 studio

July 11-17th

Our favorite place!

You can add us in- we'll be there in a GV August 2-7, actually arriving 8/1 and staying at the Hampton Inn that night. We also have 2 2BRs booked for more family- we're going to be a BIG group!!:rotfl: :banana: Can't wait- just LOVE HHIR!! And we're also very excited to stay in a GV!!

I hope you have a great trip this summer. :thumbsup2 Your trip report last year was the one that really got me interested in going to HHI.

I am sorry it took me so long. The Holidays and my DH new business have kept me pretty busy, but I will make an effort to update with new info I get at least once a week.

As you can see from my name the next three months will be very busy for me, but that just means that those months until June will fly by for me.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

Lorrie:beach:

I am sorry it took me so long. The Holidays and my DH new business have kept me pretty busy, but I will make an effort to update with new info I get at least once a week.

As you can see from my name the next three months will be very busy for me, but that just means that those months until June will fly by for me.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday seaso

Thanks so much for updating

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

Sounds like I've found another tax preparer.
Here's one, not at the resort but it's pretty obvious where it is-

DSCF0728.jpg

1 day 02/22 - 02/23 just passing thru and to research possible 2nd home :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing all of these pictures.

We have gone for the last 3 years the week before Easter and I called on the exact 7 month date and we could not get our 2 BR.:guilty: :guilty:

We had to change our plans a little bit and we are going to drive to WDW but stay at HHI Saturday night to break up our drive and finish up on Sunday. At least we get to see the resort and hopefully enjoy an activity or two, but we are sad that we will not be with our friends enjoying the week.

Hi! Put us on the list, May 31 to June 6. There will be 7 of us in a 2 bedroom. I'll put out some Mickey lights on the balcony! :goodvibes Honi

HI! Please put us on the list, May 31 to June 6. We haven't been in a couple years and are very excited. There are 7 of us in a 2 bedroom. I'll hang out some Mickey lights on the balcony! :goodvibes Honi

June 22 - 25 for us.

Our son is getting married June 20th and this will be our "after the wedding" recovery trip! We're giving our out of town guests 1 day to clear out then we hit the road for HH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter