HGVC Sea World

Princess89

<font color=darkorchid>Ignores her DH to give all
I checked in yesterday to my 2 bedroom 2 bath unit, and its absolutely gorgeous. We are owners here, but it is the first time we have stayed here. I really have enjoyed our visit thus far. We have a full kitchen with full appliances, and of course living room and dining room. We got the second bedroom that is right across from the master, not a lock off unit. The lock off end is the 3rd bedroom. The only thing that stinks is the dryer, 2 complete cycles to dry everything, but I turned it on before we left, and then again when we got back while I was getting the kids ready for bed. I do have pictures that I will post, but since I printed them out on my photo printer and erased the memory card I have to wait until I get home to scan them. Also, for anyone that is interested, we have complimentary internet as well. We just had to call the front desk to get the access code, and I was ready to get on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter