• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey... Where's Perry?

vincent00

Earning My Ears
I know there are (or were) Phineas & Ferb character meets at WDW, but what about Perry and my wife's favourite "evil pharmacist" Doofenshmirtz?

Why no WDW love for the Doof', Disney? Why?!

I'm guessing because the show is now done. You can still do Agent P's Adventure in Epcot. I think that's all that's interactive left from the show.

There never was any Perry or Doof M&G. Best they had were Perry cut outs to color at Epcot and the Agent P adventure in Epcot. Cut outs are gone, Agent P still there.

And when they had the Phineas and Ferb M&G there was an Agent P that popped up occasionally.

Agent P made a couple rare appearances; one day at Disney Springs and one day at the Studios, both were promotional that correlated to specific episodes. I did not meet him during either of those appearances, but I did catch him at West Oaks Mall for Platypus Day (which was hosted by Radio Disney)

AGENT P

8592940738_5eaa090dd3_c.jpg

Yep, usually no Perry or Agent P. I attempted to explain that to a family in Spanish one day, while also explaining what the game is:sad2: Lousy high school Spanish.

Why is the game lousy? (In English please)
The game isn't lousy at all. It's rather fun. It makes you look closer at the countries than people normally do, find things they'd usually overlook. If you like scavenger hunts you'd like the game

If you are talking about PP, I believe they meant their high school Spanish was lousy, not the game, and it made explaining the game hard.

There never was any Perry or Doof M&G. Best they had were Perry cut outs to color at Epcot and the Agent P adventure in Epcot. Cut outs are gone, Agent P still there.

And when they had the Phineas and Ferb M&G there was an Agent P that popped up occasionally.

Not true on Perry. His appearance was rare, but I have pictures to prove it was not non-existent. ;)

It looks like the Phineas and Ferb M&G is gone if I'm reading Kenny the Pirate correctly - can anyone confirm this??

It looks like the Phineas and Ferb M&G is gone if I'm reading Kenny the Pirate correctly - can anyone confirm this??
That and the cars meet left when streets of America and the backlot in general were prepping for demo

I know we met them at MK during one of the 24 hour parties

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter