Hey Northeasterners...keep us updated.

We were hit pretty hard in Eastern CT. But, we just booked a trip to Disney for April break to make up for it

Apparently my town in MA is one of the jackpot towns, we reported 28 inches of snow about 2 hours and ago and it's still coming down but not like it was all morning.

No electricity problems and the kids are just watching movies and playing on the tablet and Wii U so we're good. Office in downtown Boston is closed for the day and I am able to work remotely to finish off some stuff.

Cannot even see my neighbors car in his driveway across the street. It's a lot of snow. Going to be a lot of shoveling and roof raking tonight. :eek:

Apparently my town in MA is one of the jackpot towns, we reported 28 inches of snow about 2 hours and ago and it's still coming down but not like it was all morning.

No electricity problems and the kids are just watching movies and playing on the tablet and Wii U so we're good. Office in downtown Boston is closed for the day and I am able to work remotely to finish off some stuff.

Cannot even see my neighbors car in his driveway across the street. It's a lot of snow. Going to be a lot of shoveling and roof raking tonight. :eek:

What town is that?

We received snow . . . around 16-18 inches . . . wasn't too bad. The original forecast was for a lot more. A couple of winter scene photos around the house. Wishing I was at the World around this time of year!

MA governor declared a statewide travel ban from midnight - until. Restrictions will be lifted on a county by county basis. Of course there are several exceptions to the travel ban, too many to list here. Exception List: http://www.mass.gov/alert/alertlanding.html#2136439

We're planning on taking pictures of our new neighborhood, Hoth, tomorrow. I envision songs like… "Do you wanna build an AT-AT? Maybe Wampas too? A snowy-fort-like rebel base with Tauntauns, Han and Luuuuuuke?"

Thinking happy thoughts,
-Krista

MA Governor lifted travel ban on western parts of the state in the afternoon, and by midnight tonight over the whole state. We've shoveled out most of the snow, although there'll be a little to finish up tomorrow. Not too bad… now I think it is time for the ceremonial, celebratory post-shoveling Hot Chocolate!

:goodvibes: <--- Smiley snow angel.

Times like these I'm happy to be a Floridian. Worst we get is a chilly breeze. Then when those 105 degree summer days hit in March I'm wishing I was a snowbird.

Hope everyone is safe and warm!

Not much in So. NJ..... Found this that pretty much sums it up here.

B8WyiypCIAA43WT.jpg

26 inches in my bit of MA. Still windy and lots of big drifts, but the power's stayed on so far!

I think we're topping out at 28" in my little corner. It's starting to taper off. I'm still hoping for another day of working at home tomorrow. Mainly because I get paid Friday and don't feel like paying for gas. We've shoveled out 3 times so far and I think there's another 3-4" since we shoveled at 5...and on an unrelated note I finally pulled the trigger and booked hotel and flight for my March trip!

Things winding down here in midcoast Maine. Just about impossible to measure. 4 ft drifts in my yard. Best guess around 18-20 inches. School has already been called off for tomorrow. It's going to take time to clean it all up!

We only got five inches here. I'm pretty disappointed after all of the hype. Apparently it swung out towards the Long Island area, and they got slammed.

Hope everyone stays safe!

Congratulations New England, you just won the Superbowl! What are you going to do?? I'm going to Dis…. errr… shovel out another foot of snow!! :goodvibes <-- Smiley Snow Angel.

30cm down so far and more to come. All schools cancelled. Should calm down this afternoon.

About a foot here in Buffalo... so that's fun.

We have about a foot of very lightweight snow in Fairport, NY (Rochester). It's still coming down, schools are closed and the wind is still blowing causing big drifts. Not really a big deal here. The snowplows have been out since early last evening so they have been able to keep up with it.

So far today we have about 20-24 inches of new, fresh powder. Stick a fork in me, I'm done with winter!

Think warm thoughts everybody

Wondering how much more snow people got yesterday.

Jeff, the Worcester MA area was hit with another 18 inches yesterday. We got ~36 inches last storm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter