Hey March 2009'rs....WE leave NEXT month!

haha...i always wear a ponytail too! but...actually Jena isn't my sister...LOL! she's my best friend and roomate at college...my name is Stephanie!

we didn't request an area...i wanted to but i didn't know you could do it so soon! i thought you had to wait till you got there...but i'm gonna have to go make a call! we actually were thinking the top floor of 60's....so we would be really close!

so...how do you request an area? do i just call the regular reservation number and tell them?

Ahhhh, I remember my college days.....my best friend and I would spend spring break in Disney too! Have a wonderful time. We will be in the World from March 14-21 for my DD's spring break and 6th birthday.

Anybody started packing yet? I've made all my ADR's, paid for the trip, bought the plane tickets.... packing is all I have left!!! :woohoo:

I'm in the singel digits! :cool1:

I started packing practically the day I booked in Jan. LOL!

I am staying at POR. My husband is coming home on his R&R from Iraq on the 22nd. (hopefully he doesn't get delayed.) My kids don't know. It has been very hard to plan this w/o them knowing. We haven't been since 2003 and the youngest two were only 9 mos and almost 3yrs. so they don't really remember it. I am going to keep it a secret until the day before we leave. I've decided that I am going to have a scavenger hunt for them when they get home from school. I haven't figured out what I am starting with but at the end they are going to have to find a stuffed pluto and he will have a note that says he wants to go on vacation and to go get him a suitcase. My husband and I are going to put Mouse ear balloons filled with helium in a suitcase with a card attached (kinda like the commercials) that says pack your bags were going to disney world tomorrow..... That is if I can keep my mouth shut for a couple more weeks. LOL

I am staying at POR. My husband is coming home on his R&R from Iraq on the 22nd. (hopefully he doesn't get delayed.) My kids don't know. It has been very hard to plan this w/o them knowing. We haven't been since 2003 and the youngest two were only 9 mos and almost 3yrs. so they don't really remember it. I am going to keep it a secret until the day before we leave. I've decided that I am going to have a scavenger hunt for them when they get home from school. I haven't figured out what I am starting with but at the end they are going to have to find a stuffed pluto and he will have a note that says he wants to go on vacation and to go get him a suitcase. My husband and I are going to put Mouse ear balloons filled with helium in a suitcase with a card attached (kinda like the commercials) that says pack your bags were going to disney world tomorrow..... That is if I can keep my mouth shut for a couple more weeks. LOL

What an excellent surprise!!!:cutie: Good luck keeping the secret!

What a GREAT surprise! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Hey March 2009'rs...WE leave THIS month!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :woohoo:

YIPPEE!!! It's March, It's March, It's really MARCH!!!!:banana: :cheer2: :yay:

1 more day!!! We are checked in, preparing to do online SW chekin in exactly 2 hrs and now just hoping the foot of snow we are in the middle of getting does not postpone anything!

Congrats, I think you will be OK for tomorrow. I am down here in SE PA watching the snow myself counting down the hours until Friday when we head out:banana:

hello just wanted to chime in and say 17 more days! woo hoo I will have a black bag that has the " do you dis" on it! if you see me say hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter