• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey Howdy Hey

MushuHill

Mouseketeer
We will be on the Pixar cruise Jan 13. From what I have read online and seen in you tube videos- you have to reserve a time for the Hey Howdy Hey breakfast. My reservations for dining and onboard fun opened last night and I didn’t see that as an option on any day. Am I missing something??

We will be on the Pixar cruise Jan 13. From what I have read online and seen in you tube videos- you have to reserve a time for the Hey Howdy Hey breakfast. My reservations for dining and onboard fun opened last night and I didn’t see that as an option on any day. Am I missing something??
Last year all the pixar stuff in l the breakfast opened at 30 days.
You probably know since you watched videos but:
- breakfast is not a character breakfast but breakfast with a couple of showmoments
- you either meet jessie and buzz either woody and bo peep for the ts meet and you dont kbow what you picl
- fornincredibles you zither meet mr and frozone eithers mrs and edna and you dont know which one you get

Thank you! This makes me feel better. I just assumed it would open the same time as Palo and Remi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter