Hershey RV Show

EpcotQueen

DIS Veteran
(Sigh) So many there! Wish we could buy. Have visions of a super light or an RPod to tow with our Highlander.

For those RV'rs who have never been there it is an experience.

Epcot Queen, you are so right!

Have been to a lot of rv shows (as many as I can convince my husband to accompany me) and it is like a wonderland for dreams of camping. Love our current travel trailer yet there are so many changes since we purchased several years ago. Now, if it didn't incur additional expense, I would happily upgrade to one with a kitchen island! :wave:

(Sigh) So many there! Wish we could buy. Have visions of a super light or an RPod to tow with our Highlander.

I went about 13 years ago I think. It was still in Harrisburg then and it was overwhelming. I think it's even bigger now. Need to make the trip again some year.

I bet they have LOTS of pop-ups, Aliners, T@bs, and such to look at and walk through. Dang, sorry I missed it! (LOL). Bama Ed

Hi,

My wife and I are going this weekend to look at some possible layouts for our next trailer. We are hoping that if we find something we like, we can keep it in mind for when we are ready to purchase in a couple of years. Our current trailer fits our needs we but there are a couple of little things that would be nice to have if we can swing it.

We were there last night, and are going again tonight after work. We may have changed our mind on the travel trailer we thought we were set on after checking out all of the others ones there. We know the exact layout and options we want, and so far we have found four that meet what we want. We still have at least half if not more of the travel trailers to go through before we make our final decision.

That show is dangerous for me. I went 2 years ago and left with a new 5th wheel!!!! I went again last year and had to resist the want to upgrade to the new floor plan of my current 5th wheel. But I do love the unit I got and cannot really complain. Cannot make it there this year, I have to be in WV all weekend for an event.

That show is dangerous for me. I went 2 years ago and left with a new 5th wheel!!!! I went again last year and had to resist the want to upgrade to the new floor plan of my current 5th wheel. But I do love the unit I got and cannot really complain. Cannot make it there this year, I have to be in WV all weekend for an event.

This is why we are not going down this year. With the new tow vehicle, we would want to upgrade and well it can wait a couple years then we will make the jump up to a fifth wheel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter