Here's the deal.....MYW with Dining question

cstraub

DIS Veteran
My DM, DDad, DD5, DS8 and myself are staying at the POP over Spring Break. We will be getting two rooms of course.

Here's my question.....If I want to add on the dining package to my MYW package does it make sense to just do it for one of our rooms? I can put whomever I want into whichever room I want. It's my understanding that the dining vouchers are the same for kids and adults (are the kids cheaper?). Since everyone in the same room has to be on the same package should I put my DD5 and DS8 together with my DDad and my DM and I would book the other room and won't get the package with dining for us knowing we can use my DD5 and DS8's vouchers? I would just pay for DD5 and DD8's meals since they hardly eat anything and they are cheaper.

Hope this makes sense!?? :tongue:

After all that I guess my question is are the kids vouchers any different from the adults and do they cost the same?

Thanks!

You are able to do what you are asking if you book this as 2 completely separate reservations, but it might be difficult to ask for connecting rooms.
You also might get a lot of negative response about this as many feel that if you buy a kids meal credit for the kids price it is dishonest to use it for adults.
Do what you feel is reasonable. Just be ready to hear some angry words about it here.
FYI adult = 37.99 per adult per night and child= 10.00 per child per night. (child is age 3 to 9)

Tinker*Shell*Bell said:
You are able to do what you are asking if you book this as 2 completely separate reservations, but it might be difficult to ask for connecting rooms.
You also might get a lot of negative response about this as many feel that if you buy a kids meal credit for the kids price it is dishonest to use it for adults.
Do what you feel is reasonable. Just be ready to hear some angry words about it here.
FYI adult = 37.99 per adult per night and child= 10.00 per child per night. (child is age 3 to 9)

Thanks for the info! I had read somehwere on the DIS before I was interested in the dining that is was not unusual for adults to use the kids vouchers for themselves and then pay for all the kids meals during their trip. I don't remember anything negative about that thread but like I said I wasn't that interested.

There is no reason for anyone to post anything negative here and really I just don't want to hear it. I'm not asking if it is right or wrong I was wondering if it could be done and I plainly stated that I had no idea if there was even a price difference. Now that I know I will not do it. :goodvibes

You'll get no flames from me, I hope it all works out for you. You do what you need to do. I am the last one to criticize as I am usually the first one who is wrong. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter