Here now, told couldn't get power pass...help

Bummer esp since we don't plan to go to Wet and Wild at all......just wanted the flexibility to go any day or every day during our entire 8 day stay.

Just going to throw in my experience with upgrading a 4 day Park to Park ticket just yesterday (June 3); I purchased the ticket for my sister on the Universal site for $189.79 total... now I don't pretend to understand the logic, nor do I get too wrapped up in the details just because it confuses me so... LOL... when we went to upgrade her ticket with Guest Services to a Power Pass just before left to return home, we owed $5.32... Back in February, I purchased the exact same 4 day Park to Park ticket, same price for my Mom. Upgraded her ticket on the first day, before entering the park at Guest Services, and were given a small refund, $2-$3 bucks??

Either way, was happy as can be with both scenarios, but if I had to explain how/why/what... I couldn't.

Last june on the last day I upgraded our 4 day Park to Park tix to powerpass and they owed us 1.06 for each tix (4). I told the girl I didn;t want the $ and she did the upgrade.

Does the power pass offer you a resort discount? I've only ever bought regular tickets, and hadn't even thought about upgrading them. Although, we got the 3 park unlimited (14 day) tickets and I thought I read somewhere that those were NOT eligible for upgrading to passes.

it's a current perk. Perks are great but are generally subject to review/change.

I seem to recall the power pass didn't always qualify for the discount, but policy changed a few years ago? I'm sure the experts will correct me if I mis-spoke:duck:lol

it's a current perk. Perks are great but are generally subject to review/change.

I seem to recall the power pass didn't always qualify for the discount, but policy changed a few years ago? I'm sure the experts will correct me if I mis-spoke:duck:lol

Yep, power pass started less than 2 years ago with discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter