Here now MK January 21

mornings can tend to be much lower as a high of 60 (actually I heard it could be more like low 50s) will be near 30F so people will be slower at showing up.

Especially on the first day because nobody braught those clothes so they have to scatter to find them if it's really going ot be multiple days.
Forecast right now show 4, 5 days worth of lows in the 40's and highs in the 60's
For several days they've shown some rain possible on Sunday but rest are fairly rain free. Currently, there aren't any lows in the 30's, yet. Too far away to be certain about either though.
I feel fairly good about the temps though. 90% of the time, FL temp changes follow ours, about 24 hours later. Both of our cold weather comes from the same source and on the same path. Sure enough, we are dropping to the 40's a day before FL drops to the 60's.
Hopefully anyone traveling this time of year has the common sense to pack pants and a jacket.

Last edited:
Forecast right now show 4, 5 days worth of lows in the 40's and highs in the 60's
For several days they've shown some rain possible on Sunday but rest are fairly rain free. Currently, there aren't any lows in the 30's, yet. Too far away to be certain about either though.
I fell fairly good about the temps though. 90% of the time, FL temp changes follow ours, about 24 hours later. Both of our cold weather comes from the same source and on the same path. Sure enough, we are dropping to the 40's a day before FL drops to the 60's.
Hopefully anyone traveling this time of year has the common sense to pack pants and a jacket.

There's still 1 channel saying that disney property might see 50s this weekend. (cbs/news6). their website looks like 57/41 for sunday on the 10 day for just the attractions area (what news calls disney here).

There's still 1 channel saying that disney property might see 50s this weekend. (cbs/news6). their website looks like 57/41 for sunday on the 10 day for just the attractions area (what news calls disney here).
I suspect if the rain/clouds hold 50's will be accurate too. That's the temps we are departing from so we'll have on the appropriate jackets

we're gonna be there this coming up Saturday.....looks like the weather takes a dip into the 60's, which I'm assuming is cold for the locals. Anyone think the crowds will be down when the weather dips that low? That's not cold for us coming from Alaska lol

We're just heading back to Alaska after a 2-week Disney vacation. Seems like we missed the sub-zero temperatures and generous snowfall while we were gone. Enjoy your vacation!

I avoid MK on a Saturday no matter what time of year it is. It always is crazy on a Saturday... No Thank You.

That's my usual plan. We had extended family that decided to come down and join us last-minute just for the weekend so we braved the crowds....but you could really tell a difference from the weekdays.

We're just heading back to Alaska after a 2-week Disney vacation. Seems like we missed the sub-zero temperatures and generous snowfall while we were gone. Enjoy your vacation!

if it makes you feel any better, it's STILL snowing! Like right as I type this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter