• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here now Help! DCA

Today we did radiator springs x2. I was first at the fast pass machine. Pulled 1 set for 8 to 9 and 1 minute later 2nd for 805 so we did it twice. 3 times the grizzly river ride. Met black widow. I picked guardians of the galaxy fp and did california screaming single rider. DH and DS did toy story and goofy flying school. We all did golden zephyr. Had lunch at paradise garden grill DS from the pasta place. Picked another fp for radiator springsm ghirardelli sundaes and left by 1210 o'clock for rest

Will return after 4 for guardians fast pass use and cars land. The guys will do animation academy while waiting for me. We have fp for blue section of world of colour. Need to find good viewing spot for it if we have the energy to wait

My family does not have love for Disneyland park at all but DCA seem to be a big hit.

Food at garden grill is great. We laughed so much on grizzly river. Lovely to see themore so happy
So you can pull your second set of fp's before tusing the first?

So you can pull your second set of fp's before tusing the first?

Only after your return window has opened. So, for example, if you pull a FP with a return window of 8-9 am, then at 8 am you could go pull a FP for another ride. This is one reason why it is important to keep an eye on your return window times. As soon as your window opens, go get another FP!

by the end of the vacation this was not working. You can't have an active 2nd fast pass for the same ride.

one day it was super quiet the first hour on thunder mountain for the first 2 hours. I had fast pass for 9 to 10, went on 0 minutes wait without fp and decided to pull a second fast pass just in case it gets busy as we were trying to ride it 5 times. It didn't work at 9:10 or 9:20. Only after we used the first fast pass it let me have second.

Not sure if your fast pass is at 12 and you try to pull one for 8 pm for example how it will be

by the end of the vacation this was not working. You can't have an active 2nd fast pass for the same ride...

This is usually how FP has worked in the past, but you can pull a FP for a different ride as soon as your return window opens up. For example, with your FP for BTMRR with a return window of 9-10 am, you could have pulled a FP for Matterhorn at 9:01. Disclaimer: this rule has been wonky lately. We hit a glitch on BTMRR last week and pulled 3 FPs in a row. Not sure if this is now the new normal, a glitch, or a test for MP.

That's what I was thinking as one day it worked at Radiator Springs and next day it didn't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter