• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here now...10/8-10/16

GoofyGirl1717

Mouseketeer
We are having a fantastic time! We are celebrating DD 16th birthday and each and every cast member is recognizing her by name and wishing her happy birthday. She LOVES it! One cart cast member even gave her a juice bar and bottled water for free.

We had a little hiccup with our room placement. We paid for a preferred room and asked for Toy Story and ground floor. We received a room in Fantasia way on the back side next to the parking lot. We asked the desk if it was possible to be relocated and our wish was granted. We moved over to the Buzz Lightyear building in the courtyard. He was so nice and very accommodating. If they hadn't moved we would have managed, but my feet really appreciate it at the end of the night.

Any questions please feel free to ask!

We are having a fantastic time! We are celebrating DD 16th birthday and each and every cast member is recognizing her by name and wishing her happy birthday. She LOVES it! One cart cast member even gave her a juice bar and bottled water for free.

We had a little hiccup with our room placement. We paid for a preferred room and asked for Toy Story and ground floor. We received a room in Fantasia way on the back side next to the parking lot. We asked the desk if it was possible to be relocated and our wish was granted. We moved over to the Buzz Lightyear building in the courtyard. He was so nice and very accommodating. If they hadn't moved we would have managed, but my feet really appreciate it at the end of the night.

Any questions please feel free to ask!

May I ask what resort?

HOw do the parks look after Hurricane Matthew? Any noticeable wind and/or water damage? Did you miss any park time due to the Hurricane? Glad to hear you had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

HOw do the parks look after Hurricane Matthew? Any noticeable wind and/or water damage? Did you miss any park time due to the Hurricane? Glad to hear you had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

I do not see anything out of place and/or missing myself. It looks totally normal to us. We were scheduled to come in on 10/7 but delayed one night due to the curfew that I believe was later lifted. No problem whatsoever with customer service on Thursday night refunding a night of accommodation and a day of tickets. Hind sight we probably could have come on in on Friday, but I'm happy with the way it worked out.

Any questions please feel free to ask![/QUO
We love ASmovies and are sad that they aren't included in any promotions anymore. They always try to accomodate your request. We were told one trip that we were upgraded to Fantasia. I think we were as far away from the main building and still be considered a preferred room.

We spent the day in MK and Epcot today. The parks looks great; there is no evidence that there was a hurricane a couple of days ago. The crowds were pretty low. We walked right up to the registers at Food & Wine. It is spectacular weather, hot and sunny but breezy and low humidity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter