• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auguri_Buon_Anno.gif

Beauty…
Freshness…
Dreams…
Truth…
Imagination…
Faith…
Trust…
This is just the beginning of a new year !

Happy 2013 to all my precious friends on here !!
A special thought to those who are going through rough times , with much love !! Laura :goodvibes

Auguri_Buon_Anno.gif

Beauty…
Freshness…
Dreams…
Truth…
Imagination…
Faith…
Trust…
This is just the beginning of a new year !

Happy 2013 to all my precious friends on here !!
A special thought to those who are going through rough times , with much love !! Laura :goodvibes

Thank you, Laura - that is beautiful :cloud9: Wishing you all the same in return! Your friend, (the other) Laura! ;)

I want to wish all my J & K friends a Very Happy and Healthy New Year!pixiedust:pixiedust:

We have shared so many things together this past year. We've all had our ups and downs, good days and bad days.

BUT, there has always been one constant—we have always been there for each other.:grouphug:

Let's hope that 2013 will be a better year for all of us.:goodvibes

It's officially way past time here.

Happy New Year!

I want to wish all my J & K friends a Very Happy and Healthy New Year!pixiedust:pixiedust:

We have shared so many things together this past year. We've all had our ups and downs, good days and bad days.

BUT, there has always been one constant—we have always been there for each other.:grouphug:

Happy New Year Everybody! :grouphug:

Just wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year!

163383_4696167255625_1171769714_n.jpg

I wish all of you a happy, healthy and successful year 2013.

Corinna

:thumbsup2

{{Hugs}} to all my J & K friends! Still a little over 10 hours here in the eastern time zone till we ring in 2013. Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy, Joyful and Prosperous New Year! :goodvibes

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the Js & Ks!

happy-new-years-day-graphics-x.jpg

We had a wonderful trip. Photos later. I hope everyone is OK; I read about things not being so good for some. :(

That is so very true.... All of my 2d friends are amazing!

I look forward to sharing our lives in 2013...

This is about midnight for US ...
;) we are already up and bright !! :)

My first post online is a SPECIAL THOUGHT for everyone !
May 2013 be a good one for all of you and your family !
We attended the Te Deum tonight and I sent a prayer for those of you who are having troubles and problems !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

This is a photo of our Castello Sforzesco : it is a real castle , sitting in the middle of Milano :

Fuochi-Castello-Sforzesco.jpg

Have a wonderful celebration ! laura:wave2:

Good Morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

We all have a brand new slate to write on! :yay: Let's make them all spectacular this year!

Thanks for the Milano New Year, Laura! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter