Here Comes Tarzan And Jane!

Oh and they should bring back the Tarzan Rocks show from years ago. My family always liked that show. I know, off subject, but wanted to throw that in.

Oh and they should bring back the Tarzan Rocks show from years ago. My family always liked that show. I know, off subject, but wanted to throw that in.

Sorry, but Tarzan Rots was one of then lowest attended shows ever at WDW.

They used to station CM's out in the park trying to herd guests into the Tarzan show.
Compare that to the attendance of Festival of the Lion King, and Nemo the Musical.

I love it too. I wish they'd gut country bears and replace it with Tarzan Rocks.

I love it too. I wish they'd gut country bears and replace it with Tarzan Rocks.

The C-Bears theater seats about 200 guests.

The CAST, alone, of Tarzan Rots was about half that. ;)

The STAGE, alone, of the Tarzan Rots theater was about twice the size of the C-Bears building.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news - this is not accurate. While Tarzan and Jane may make appearances at DAK, they're not appearing all of those dates. It is similar to the random characters that appear at Epcot, it's just for a day or two and Cast Members will not have their set schedules.

Good luck to those searching for them, do not be disappointed if they're not out as stated in the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter