Help ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

PhilMo78

Earning My Ears
I need someone to plan my trip for me before I end up divorced and alone (at least I'd be alone @ Disney World)

Just kidding! 32 more days I hope it gets here soon b4 i plan myself to death:headache:

i know the feeling, my DH thinks i'm a compulsive planner! the way i figure it is that i want this to be a great trip, there's nothing wrong with that!

I have 31 days now, and I havent yet planned the tour schedule except for the ADRs and the hotel reservations, guess I better start :)

I'm sure that if you put some info and/or questions on here, you might get more help than you want....then there are so many things to do/see, you'll be even more confused.

I'm at the 34 day counter....

It was moving much faster last month, but is reallt slowed down recently....

We have 38 days left, and it does seem like this month really did slow down. We may have to cancel due to DH health. If we do it just means i get to plan more at a later date.

I'm glad I am not alone! I am a neurotic plannner down to every meal, every day, etc. My DH says that I am nuts.

Thank you to my support group!!!!!

Dh gives me what I call "the look" everytime I even mention something Disney related. I'm a huge planner too. I changed my resort 4 times..LOL I think that makes me indecisive too:rotfl:

we're at the 50 day mark and thankfully everything is done except for finalizing which parks on which days. we usually go with the touring plans suggestions, as long as it matches up fairly well with our ADR's. we ended up switching resorts after getting free dining, so we are now staying at AKL...can't wait. i do all of the planning and try to keep DW up to speed and she usually says "whatever you want" :rolleyes: but then like a week or so before the trip she starts making suggestions :scared: thats when i remind her that i asked months ago, but she cant think that far ahead i guess. by now she knows to stay out of my way and trusts that everything will go smooth. :)

why you want to trip alone, it will become so boring, you can paln with your friends and go for disney world or disneyland and enjoy with your life!!!!!!!

The only thing worse than an over-planner is someone who shows up at Disney with no plan at all.
Don't we all see people who didn't know they needed ADR's, don't know what an Extra Magic Hour is, didn't realize that sensible shoes were a necessity (really? sparkly jewelled 4" high heeled sandals? For a day at Epcot?), show up at a park at 11:00 a.m on an early entrance day and wonder why they can't get on anything, and so on. I just want to shake these complainers and tell them "For 20 bucks you could bought a good guidebook!"
You don't need to plan every minute of every day, but come one, a couple of hours of preparation could save you hours of aggravation and make a huge difference in the quality of your Disney vacation.
Can you tell I'm a planner? I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter