Help with Tinkerbell

Grumpy_Disney_Dad

<font color=teal>I didnt get my gold mickey ears <
Has ANYONE seen Tink signing autographs at WDW? I had heard that they were going to make Tink an official princess and have her out in the parks. Has anyone else seen or heard anything about this? We are WDW bound at the end of June and my DD 8 is just crazy for Tink. Any help would be apprecaitted

My dd is a HUGE Tink fan too and we were told in 2003 that Tink doesn't walk around/make appearances because she is a fairy and so tiny. DD bought it (ate age 3), but really she associates Tink as a princess thanks to all the toys/dolls she has.

I don't like that Tink and Ariel aren't in on the princess meals, etc. Didn't Disney watch the end of their own movie... Ariel has legs!!! :confused3

Are there any pictures of her at a meet and greet? I saw her on top of a float in the Christmas parade in DL on tv, but does anyone have any pictures of her actually in the parks? I'd love to see.... princess:

Shoot, I'm crazy for Tink myself and I would LOVE to see her!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

There's a thread from the webmaster about there being some HTML issues with some signatures, hence no clock.

As for Tink, I never saw her at DL, except that she figures prominently in the fireworks show at night. I won't say much else in case people are curious. ;) Just hink about any video you've seen of the Castle and Tink...

Yeah, Unfortunately Tink doesn't do Meet & Greets. Tink is to small, and a bit stubborn. ;)

I've heard rumors that the old 20,000 League area is going to be a meet & greet area for Tinkerbell. The concept is that as you walk through buildings you are being shrunk to pixie size so when you reach Tink she doesn't seem so small anymore.

Like I said only a rumor I have heard and nothing to really back this up.

Tink can't sign autographs.. she's too little to hold the pen up properly!! :p

NJDisneymom said:
My dd is a HUGE Tink fan too and we were told in 2003 that Tink doesn't walk around/make appearances because she is a fairy and so tiny. DD bought it (ate age 3), but really she associates Tink as a princess thanks to all the toys/dolls she has.

I don't like that Tink and Ariel aren't in on the princess meals, etc. Didn't Disney watch the end of their own movie... Ariel has legs!!! :confused3

:rotfl2: YOu are reading my mind about Ariel.....I am still a kid at heart of course and The Little Mermaid is my alltime favorite Disney movie (came out when I was about 8, so it just hit me at the perfect time) and I LOVE Ariel. I noticed that they always feature her at DW with her tail on! I even have commented to DF..."Why does Ariel have a tail again????? She left the ocean and married her prince!!"

I hope they put Tink at Disney World too, that would be so cool!

And if Disney thinks about it there are other characters that are very tiny like Tink and they still have them walking around the parks, for example Jimmy Cricket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter