• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with Sheraton Studio City

islhaven

Earning My Ears
We have been bumped out of the Sheraton Sea World as they no longer take Starwood points...
I have us now booked at the Sheraton Safari for three nights but I had to book Studio City for the other two ... Has anyonr stayed there???
We are looking at Sea World or Typhoon Lagoon those two days does that make sense or should we do those from the Safari???
Thanks to anyone who might be able to assist.
Cindy
63 more sleeps!!!

My DH and I have stayed there two consecutive years. It is getting to be an older property,but the rooms are very clean, beds the most comfy that we have had, lots of good quality pillows. The pool is rather small, and no hot tub. Very efficient saff with regard to any problems with your room. We had a closet door off the track and by the time we got back from getting our luggage it was repaired and we were offered a free breakfat or a $25. room credit. We would stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter