• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with Ohana Reservations!

WDWmomm312

Earning My Ears
We are trying to get reservations for the week of Feb. 13 at Ohana. All I've heard are great things about this place. There are four of us, two being children, so we don't want to eat at 10:00. I don't think the other diners would appreciate it for one! If anyone is canceling a dinner res for this week, please contact me. Would the day before we want to eat there be the best time to try for a res, because of the new cancellation policy?

We are trying to get reservations for the week of Feb. 13 at Ohana. All I've heard are great things about this place. There are four of us, two being children, so we don't want to eat at 10:00. I don't think the other diners would appreciate it for one! If anyone is canceling a dinner res for this week, please contact me. Would the day before we want to eat there be the best time to try for a res, because of the new cancellation policy?

If you are not able to secure a reservation before you leave for your trip this is what we did. We arrived about 30 mins before the restaurant opened and as soon as we saw a hostess come to the podium we went up and talked to her. She said as soon as they sat the first ADR's they would seat us. So you could try that if you are unsucessful gettting a ressie.

We're going the same week and were having the same problem. I'm not dragging out a 4 year old for dinner at 9:30 pm. I kept checking though every day (even twice a day sometimes) and finally a 6:30 pm ressie popped up that I snagged. So just keep checking and if you can't secure one then I would do what the pp suggested.

Ohana's seems to be one of the new "hot tickets" for ADR's. Seems like it's getting VERY hard to get a ressie, even right after the 180 day mark lapses.

We're going the same week and were having the same problem. I'm not dragging out a 4 year old for dinner at 9:30 pm. I kept checking though every day (even twice a day sometimes) and finally a 6:30 pm ressie popped up that I snagged. So just keep checking and if you can't secure one then I would do what the pp suggested.

We leave Saturday and I had the same issue. Trying to get a last minute reservation at Ohana and the only thing available was 9:30 or later. I checked the website several times a day and last Friday I finally found one for 6:40.

Keep trying!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter