Help with ADR timing for Be Our Guest?

Jessnole

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I am a new forum member but frequent reader/lurker :-)
My family and I live about 72 miles from the Disney property and just recently purchased FL resident annual passes for the first time since 2012. Our youngest child (of 3) is 5 and our oldest turns 10 later this spring so this is a perfect age for us to really explore the parks.

We went January 5th, activated our passes and have already gotten our Magic Bands in the mail!

This weekend, 1/20-1/22, we are headed over to do 3 parks with family who are visiting from out of state. Their kids are younger than ours so we'll kind of do our own thing and connect here and there at the parks as plans coincide.

Today I was able to grab an 8:30am BOG reservation for my family of 5 on Saturday morning! We have never done breakfast there and I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping the experts here can help with!

~With an 8:30 ADR will we have even a chance at getting into the Mine Train line early before it gets long? We weren't able to snag a good fast pass for that ride. I'm concerned our breakfast would take so long that we'll just be back in the long line by the time we get done.

~I looked at the online pre-ordering for breakfast at BOG but didn't see any allergy options to pre-order. One of my children has a wheat allergy which requires us to choose gluten free options for her. I normally never have any problems finding choices for her at Disney but the online pre-order didn't seem to offer much help.

~My husband and I are NOT morning people but our kids definitely ARE (ages 5, 8, and 9). Is the ADR at 8:30am worth the extra hustle to get everyone there so early in the morning? We were already planning on that being an early-exit day from MK because we were just there 1/5 and the kids want to swim in the pool at our condo (we're not staying on the property).

Would love any expert advice you all have! Thanks!!

I have celiac disease and was able to preorder with an allergy menu. There was an option for the allergy menu near the top of the screen, the you punch in your allergies and t will show you what is available.

My experience with 7DMT is that if you aren't there within 10 minutes of opening then it is a long wait. I'd definitely still go for the breakfast (but keep it short) - you can get a ton done in the first 2 hours of park opening. I love the first couple hours, and always go when we have a trip. Our daughter is a big Disney fan and always joins me, though the wife and sons sometimes prefer to sleep in.

I would plan to be there early, and may be able to get in before scheduled time, to be able to get out to rides quicker.

I have an 8:25 reservation in a few months so I've been doing a lot of reading about this as well--based on that only, not personal experience, it sounds like with an early am reservation you can usually show up 15 min or so before and get seated. Sounds like food comes out pretty quick too if you preorder. Good luck! We are heading to PP after ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter