HELP. So Confused about restaurant choices for the dining plan

MikeBell

Earning My Ears
I have not done the dining plan for my family since it was a good deal. (app, entree, dessert, drink, tip)
We are doing an all adults trip and I have been charged with doing a cost analysis. In review, it looks like most of the restaurants that we want are not included. Please confirm that I see the information on the Disney site correctly.

Le Cellier Dinner
Narcoosesees Dinner
Ohana Breakfast
Princess Storybook Breakfast

I do not see any of those on the list. Am I correct that I cannot dine at these using the dining plan that allows for 1 snack, 1 counter and 1 table meal per night?

Edit: I think it is the layout of the PDF on the Disney site threw me off. I think I am all set now. The breakfast is 1 each and the dinners are 2 each.

Last edited:
i'm not sure where you are looking but i can tell you that all of those restaurants are on the dining plan. (perhaps you are looking at a 2016 dining plan list which does not have all of the locations listed on it yet?)

Akershus (princess storybook dining), Le Cellier, and Ohana are 1 TS credit and Narcoosesees is a signature restaurant which means it takes 2 TS credits.

Thank you
I think it is the layout of the PDF on the Disney site threw me off.

Although Le Cellier does appear to be 2 table credits as well.

The breakfast is 1 each and the dinners are 2 each.
To be clear, this is only true of the choices you have made. Signatures are always 2 credits regardless of meal. The two dinners you have selected are signatures. The two restaurants you've chosen for breakfast are not signatures, so they are one credit each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter