Help! Reservations seem impossible to get for Nov 2015

I had to do the ADR's for my family on Tuesday and it was a nightmare. Got a lot of what we wanted but it seemed like a lot of the restaurants weren't working until almost 7 when a bunch opened up at a few places we were looking for.

Booking during free dining is TERRIBLE

I JUST made my ADRs this morning. Got everything I wanted, not always at the times I wanted. I wanted that golden 8:05 Crystal Palace res, but all they showed was 8:45 when I entered "breakfast', so booked that and then went back and entered "8:00am" and sure enough, the 8:05 popped up. Definitely plan the harder to get ADRs towards the end of your stay. I thought 'Ohana wouldn't be a problem for dinner on November 13, but the only time they had open was 9:20pm! My 7 year old will not be happy! Got Be Our Guest on the last day of our stay which is 10 days from our arrival date. Got Garden Grill, which shocked me and an 8:50pm at California Grill. I'm so excited!! Now, how to pass the next 180 days, I have no idea. Good luck all and definitely be set up at the computer, logged in with your cc number on file already before 6am, with your first choice ready to go. I just kept hitting the "find seats" until it opened up, a few seconds past 6.

I've been working on ADRs for the last hour and a half. Talk about an exercise in frustration. I was happy that my 180 + 10 was working, but it seemed almost nothing I wanted was available. I was trying for some popular ones (CRT, BOG, Chef Mickeys, Ohanas), so I expected some issues, but I wasn't able to get any of them. I did finally find a CRT dinner late in my trip (wanted a breakfast early in my trip) and an Ohanas breakfast (wanted dinner). Anyway, it was a pain and I had to make some (lots) of changes. But I'm going to keep trying over the next 6 months, maybe I'll get lucky and people will cancel. :)

anyone have luck booking for the second part of their split stay? The CM told me she couldn't do that anymore and even checked with someone else.

I had problems making reservations online, could only make the first day of my trip so I called right at 6am, waited 20 minutes and got an awesome CM who searched every day of my trip for what I wanted. Got Ohana's right at 5pm for 11/16 and BOG for 11/15. My mom was calling at the same time and the CM she got was giving her late times for the same days. I would suggest calling and seeing if you have any luck.

Right now when I enter November 14th for 4 people, there is availability at Cinderellas Royal Table for lunch at 12:00pm or 1:20pm. GO NOW ! Hope this helps someone.

I am arriving on Halloween with a 10 day split stay DVC and I got everything I wanted and at the times wanted. The only thing I can tell you all that are having issues is "just keep swimming(checking)" things can and will open up. even BOG and CRT. it happens trust me you just have to be dedicated to the chase. Free Dining is a factor for those that are arriving on November 9th or later. My week 10-31 to 11-9 Free Dining is not offered. Please use the advice given here and try for the hard to get ADR's towards the end of your stay.

Oh, the joys of Free Dining and booking ADRs. My booking day is Sunday, so we will see how it goes. I've learned from the past that there will be many openings in the coming weeks, people go crazy and book a lot of ADRs and then pare down and cancel some when they finalize park plans. fp+ and more. So, try not to freak out (I'm trying to take my own advice, too). Good luck!

I'm having trouble also. I got 3 that I wanted, but have to look for cancellations for 4. Geez I thought my hard work (stalking) was done when I finally landed free dining at CBR. On a good note I did get a BOG lunch :tiptoe:

Good news! I called dining back and got a helpful CM who asked if I was a DVC member and said that member services can do my split stay dining, even though the standard dining reservations could not. I called MS and they got me everything for my whole stay!

Good news! I called dining back and got a helpful CM who asked if I was a DVC member and said that member services can do my split stay dining, even though the standard dining reservations could not. I called MS and they got me everything for my whole stay!
Isn't that a wonderful perk to DVC.

Wow, was on right at 6:00am. Got a BOG lunch for 10 on 11/15 so was happy, but could not get dinner for four on 11/17. No worries though. I was disappointed not to get a 7 for dinner at Biergarten on 11/12 or 11/13. We got a lunch, but I do not want to walk around Epcot after having a huge beer!

Had a lot of trouble with Saturday and Sunday night 12 tops at Sanaa, Boma and Whispering Canyon. Had to split it up. Then I tried at noon and got them. I am surprised by the amount of character dining left.

Wow! That's awesome you got BOG for a party of 10! It's encouraging to hear that there's a lot of character dining left. That's mainly what we want (besides BOG) since we have a four year old. We leave on Nov. 15 for a 8 day trip so hopefully we can at least get good reservations later in the trip. We only have a party of five. It still blows my mind we got everything so easy when we went in June with a party of 7 booking after 180 days. I felt like we pretty much had our pic of times and even got BOG with the fast pass. I had no idea it be so much harder going in the fall when it's much less crowded!

I am arriving on November 8th, and my 180 mark was Tuesday. I managed to get everything i wanted. Are you looking for specific days and times. If so, that could be a reason why you arent finding them. When i looked for mine, i searched any times that were available and then narrowed it. Also, the site seemed to have issues this week when booking, several times, i could only book a day at a time. if you go in under your itinerary and than choose make reservations under each day, this opened up more options. i was out there today, and there seemed to be times for CInderella, BOG, CP.

Booking day is Sunday and I'm freaking out. Only trying to book 3 places but REALLY REALLY REALLY want Ohana's as we have never been there before.

Booking day is Sunday and I'm freaking out. Only trying to book 3 places but REALLY REALLY REALLY want Ohana's as we have never been there before.

Don't freak out....my booking day was today and I overslept by almost 2 hours. I thought for sure I was sunk. But the website worked perfectly and I got everything we wanted at the times we wanted for our trip 11/13 - 11/20. Including an 8:10 a.m. Crystal Palace and a BOG dinner. I was done with all our reservations in less than 30 minutes.

SOOOO - don't freak out!!! Wishing you pixie dust and good luck!

There's a Cinderellas Royal Table for 11/14 at 8:05pm open right now on the app!

Don't freak out....my booking day was today and I overslept by almost 2 hours. I thought for sure I was sunk. But the website worked perfectly and I got everything we wanted at the times we wanted for our trip 11/13 - 11/20. Including an 8:10 a.m. Crystal Palace and a BOG dinner. I was done with all our reservations in less than 30 minutes.

Wow!! I'm going Nov 11-19 and couldn't get a BOG dinner or a pre park MK (CRT or CP) at all. :( And I was on at 6am. I don't get how it's so different for everyone. I'm going to keep looking though and hope something comes up.

I'm completely panicking right now!!! We are going 11/13-11/22 and MDE is telling me that my 180th day is tomorrow, how did you book your reservations 181 days out?

I did the same for our October split stay, but this means that you loose 3 hours by waiting for 9AM MS to open up for second part of split stay. This really NEEDS TO BE FIXED with split stays!:scared1::confused: Worked out, but FRUSTRATING!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter