Help please!!!!

allbecca

Earning My Ears
so, I bought the Minnie tsum tsum I'd been dying for while at the parks this afternoon on my way out, only to find three hours later on my return home that it was damaged. Is there anyway I can return it without being in the parks? There is no way for me to go back to the parks.

My DD's Mickey necklace chain literally broke apart on its own after 4 days. She was so disappointed as this was the souvenir she chose (and was being very careful with) and was going to where it to school on her first day back from WDW. I called the toll free number on receipt, explained the condition, not expecting anything but hoping! They asked for my receipt with the info on it. About 1.5 weeks later we received a new one, free of charge!

I always check my items thoroughly. Do this especially if you have them shipped over to your resort.

I always check my items thoroughly. Do this especially if you have them shipped over to your resort.
She looked fine on the shelf, and I check most of my items thoroughly, but she was a last second oh-my-god-they-have-her purchase when I was getting my Haunted Mansion tsum tsum.

Walt Disney World Merchandise Guest Services/Mail Order
To set the search wheels in motion, contact Mail Order at:
Telephone:
877-560-6477 (toll Free)
Fax: 407-352-6369
Email: Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

Contact them, they will definitely be able to help you!

Thank you so much!

My DD's Mickey necklace chain literally broke apart on its own after 4 days. She was so disappointed as this was the souvenir she chose (and was being very careful with) and was going to where it to school on her first day back from WDW. I called the toll free number on receipt, explained the condition, not expecting anything but hoping! They asked for my receipt with the info on it. About 1.5 weeks later we received a new one, free of charge!

thank you! I'll definitely give them a call!

Tsum Tsums aren't parks exclusive, and originated in Japan. They're adorable pill shaped Disney characters that can stack and there's been a game out for them for at least a couple of years now. They're insanely popular in Japan, and come and go in popularity here in the states. I don't think you can trade them or anything at the parks either, so they're really not comparable to pins or vinylmation. They come in three sizes, the minis, mediums, and the large. They're really more just a stuffed animal craze, kinda like beanie babies from when I was a baby.

What are tsum tsums?

You beat me to the question. :confused3

They are kind of like a mix between vinylmations and beanie babies. Some people like collecting full collections, and some just get the characters they want (like me :)). they are not park exclusive, generally, and can even be found at target (lower quality though).

What are tsum tsums?
You beat me to the question. :confused3
Looks like something to take over after vinylmations phase out.

"tsum" means "stack" in Japanese
And the stuffed animals are available at the parks and in the Disney Store and the Disney Store Online.
They originated in Japan and became popular here in the states after the Tsum Tsum mobile video game by Line was translated to English.
And they are popular enough that Disney Store even has "Tsum Tsum Tuesdays" with a new or featured stuffed tsum every single week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter