Help Please with the 4 lands in Magic Kingdom

bmak79

Earning My Ears
First time going to Disney world!! Looking for some help with the 4 lands in MK. Our plan is to do 2 lands in one and the other 2 the other day...is there somewhere or someone who can tell me what rides are in each of the lands? I want to make some lists of our must do's so that we don't miss them! Thanks!!

Are you only going to be in MK for a short time each day? There should be no reason why you wouldn't be able to do all the lands in one day? Are you going during a busy time?
Sorry just trying to see what you are planning:confused3

I'm relatively new to all things WDW, but my sister is a seasoned veteran, so she's been educating me! I've found Josh's info over at easywdw the most helpful so far. If you look on the right side, click on cheat sheets (I can't post a link b/c I haven't posted enough here!) He has a recommended itinerary with a map for each park. He even breaks MK into 2 days, giving you ride and dining suggestions. He's just started updating with complete FP+ info, as well. These boards have also been an amazing resource! Have a great trip!

There are actually 7 lands in MK: Main Street USA, Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Storybook Circus and Tomorrowland. I wouldn't necessarily try to divide your days by lands. I would suggest going to Disney's website and ordering the customizable park maps. You can select everything you want to see and do and your selections will print on the map. Also, choose your FastPass+ selections for each day when you get to the 60 day window. Check My Disney Experience for wait times while you are there. Sometimes you will find that moving from one side of the park to the other will lead you to attractions with shorter waits.

I agree that doing the entire parks by lands is not going to be your best tour plan. This week-end will be our first trip with FP plus but we have always found it better to hit the biggest crowded rides first, and then work with our FP to create the best /low crowd plan. Also, if you have kids, its hard for them to see an attraction they have been dying to see and then have to be so close and wait until another day. When we do our second day at MK, we do try to hit the things that we really want to do and missed the first day early in the day. Sometimes plans just sorta disappear, like when the 5 year wants to do Buzz like 10 times in one morning!!! We always know what the first ride of the day will be, and then have sort of a plan for those first few wonderful hours when crowds are low. Our one exception has for the last few years been fantasy land. With our youngest, we would try to plan to do this on a am EMH and do the whole land at one time. Now at 7, this is no longer his favorite place so i image this trip we will pick and choose and mix these rides in with the rest of our day.

There are actually 7 lands in MK: Main Street USA, Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Storybook Circus and Tomorrowland.

There are 4 Parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney Studios and Animal Kingdom.

Do lots of research, there are so many books out there. Passporter for one is great. The Disney Website is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter