Help please...nearest Publix to Ft W!

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
We are "doing" Disney a little different this time out...CAMPING! Can anyone direct me to the nearest Publix???

Post this on the camping board and you'll get some info. I know where we shop but I don't know street names, etc.

right outside of DTD on the crossroads there is a 24 hr store I think its called Gooding or Goody's or something like that. We've used it whenever we stay on site.

If you are going to shop at Goodings you might as well shop at the FW trading posts because the prices were almost identical and the trading posts have a pretty good selections of things. We checked the Goodings out this last trip (in June) and I was shocked at how high their prices were! We usually come down 27 to 192 and we stop at the new Publix that is really close to the end of 27. It has a light for in/out and lots of parking--all important things when driving a motorhome! We stock up there and I have the groceries put away by the time we get 'home' to FW.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter