Help - "Perfect Plan" Spoiled

InstImpres

DIS Veteran
Original Post:
Being the overplanner I am, I have my Feb 2004 trip all planned and just called to ask a question or two. I wish VERY disappointted to hear the carriage ride at FW will not take you by the ELP.

Our original plan was to get in around noon to BWV.
Pool hop (I'm a DVC member) to WL for swimming and afternoon duck race.
Dinner at Whispeing Canyon so my niece could "get the ketchup"
Boat to FW for petting zoo and Roast Marshmellow end with the carriage ride.

I usually do one very memorable thing a trip (we did Illum cruise last time). I thought the carriage for ELP was it and now I am at a loss. I did the Fireworks cruise on my solo trip this summer and was very disappointed.

Any ideas for "fabulous" but not outrageously priced?

Thanks (especially for letting me vent:smooth
Sandy

Reply:
I believe the 9pm hayride will accomplish this for you, but I'm not positive. You might ask on the campground forum.

Anyone know if this is true?

Also, I read that the Campfire allow BYOB, is hat true?

Thanks again

How about just staying to watch the movie after the campfire? That usually goes pretty late.

I've never seen anybody drinking alcohol at the campfire program, so I don't know if it's legal or not. I probably wouldn't walk in with a 12-pack - but I suppose if you have a drink mixed in your refillable mug, it wouldn't be a big deal. :)

The chuckwagon at the movie sells beer by the can. We usually bring a few in our small cooler. Its perfectly acceptable to have a few "pops" during the movie. We have done it for years.

"...Pool hop (I'm a DVC member) to WL for swimming and afternoon duck race..."

What/when is the duck race at WL ???

And, how about this option for your carriage ride: Schedule it to END just before (ELP) duh...I meant the Water Pageant...., then you can just walk over to the beach/dock to watch it........?? This is what I decided to do for our carriage ride/MK fireworks.......

By ELP what are you meaning?? The Electric Light Parade ended a couple of years ago and was at the MK. DO you mean the Water Pageant??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter