HELP!!! Online Trying to Book Now snd.....

lala3291

DIS Veteran
Cannot find where to retrieve a resort reservation to book 180 + 10!!!!
Does anyone know how I can retrieve my resort reservation?
Thanks a lot!

Cannot find where to retrieve a resort reservation to book 180 + 10!!!!
Does anyone know how I can retrieve my resort reservation?
Thanks a lot!

Lala it is not 180 + 10 right now online it is 190 days so you can probably have already started making your reservations 10 days ago.
You can start booking 190 days out but just 1 day at a time online.
On the phone you still do 180 + 10.

Go to online dining and choose the date you want to book.
If it is outside 180 days it will ask you to confirm your resort info.
Enter your reservation number and the date you check in (use today's date or the last date that it allows as the check in date may not allow you to select your actual check in date yet).
*The confirmation number is a bust right now anyway as it doesn't even actually cross reference it - you could enter a fake number.

Then start making your reservations.
For today - July 7th only 16 restaurants have been loaded into the system so the rest may come on line later in the day or not until tomorrow.

Lala it is not 180 + 10 right now online it is 190 days so you can probably have already started making your reservations 10 days ago.
You can start booking 190 days out but just 1 day at a time online.
On the phone you still do 180 + 10.

Go to online dining and choose the date you want to book.
If it is outside 180 days it will ask you to confirm your resort info.
Enter your reservation number and the date you check in (use today's date or the last date that it allows as the check in date may not allow you to select your actual check in date yet).
*The confirmation number is a bust right now anyway as it doesn't even actually cross reference it - you could enter a fake number.

Then start making your reservations.
For today - July 7th only 16 restaurants have been loaded into the system so the rest may come on line later in the day or not until tomorrow.

Thank you so much:goodvibes
I appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter